#PullTheRipcord

#pulltheripcord
I want to pick the covenant I like aesthetically without suffering because the ability isn’t as good.

10 Likes

The problem is people/players with louder voices have already done this. They’re met with the same mindset that you have, and are also met with a large amount of support as well. People need to know how trash this system could, and likely will be.

2 Likes

Leave the ripcord in. Blizz, I hope you ignore the folks who want to render covenants shallow and meaningless.

3 Likes

What are the pros to keeping covenants locked?

Did you not see that i’m a rogue?

Nothing says meaningful choice like an ability i hit every two minutes.

By the way even from a story perspective covenants don’t make much sense.

1 Like

a lvl 60 rogue yes.

I see that you’re on a classic character. Good news, TBC classic won’t have covenants, you don’t need to worry.

2 Likes

From the forum guidlines:

Petition posts are frowned upon.

These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

Not only is this self-admitted spam its a petition.

Its a bold strategy.

1 Like

#PulledtheripcordandmylawnmowerstilldidnotstartIthinkitneedsgasoline

2 Likes

This thread is going so fast nobody will see that I like strawberry milk over chocolate milk.

4 Likes

Convenants are meant to be a choice of allegiance, by allowing players to do whatever they want is to render the concept of Convenants useless.

#KeepConvenants

3 Likes

Do you even know what a petition is?

Also, three false flags have already been removed from the original posts so maybe you should touch up on your CoC guidelines :smile:

I played vanilla and tbc the first time around. I don’t actively play one, and the other, i have no interest in.

Ew. I don’t think I can be on your team anymore. Leave the ripcord in to spite the filthy strawberry milk drinker.

#PullTheRipcord

2 Likes

You can still have that without locking power to it. Create other incentives.

1 Like

Can you please tell me some of the pros to keeping covenants locked?

I’ll tell you one. The dev’s don’t have to balance every encounter as if you had the best ability for every situation at all times.

1 Like

blizzard can very easily make the covenants meaningful, they can change how the story line is for you, where you are welcomed or killed on sight. RPGs with meaningful choice is always story based or cosmetics. look at GW2 or FF14. They can even make it where you get more access to only that covenants soulbinds while allowing the covenant abilities to be freely accessed. if you want to compromise. But blizz has actually made it harder for them because of tying borrowed power to it.

4 Likes

Yes, you’re specifically asking in your OP for people to post support for a #hashtag, rather than have discussion. There is no functional difference between that and asking people to post “signed”. Unless of course you’re reversing course and now suggesting that this thread is an exact duplicate of your other thread which IS about discussion, in which case its a duplicate thread and is spam.

1 Like