#PullTheRipcord

#PullTheRipcord

4 Likes

^

1 Like

Great news, Blizzard is nerfing plaguefall spamming that people did to catch up renown fast because of…the…uh… they don’t want you to … like catch up fast or something?

Fixing lag on Sylvanas :x:
Fixing Covenants :x:
Fixing people getting an extra 12 stats from Well Fed and making Renown farming a bit easier :white_check_mark:

#pulltheripcord

8 Likes

Fun detected, fun nerfed.
Grind detected, working as intended.

4 Likes

:parachute:

Between the allegations, the surge of FFXIV and New World don’t think it’s ever felt this “low” to be playing WoW still. Seriously, I don’t think there has ever been so much going on.

Sucks.

1 Like

Have to enjoy this level of suck…

The State of California just #PulledTheRipcord

8 Likes

Who in the actual hell uses Hashtags anymore? lol

#TellTheNewHiresToPullTheRipcord

2 Likes

You know like when your high school chemistry teacher gets fired for having an inappropriate relationship with a student and the sub that takes over for the rest of the year barely gives out any homework? Maybe that’ll happen now and they’ll remove conduit energy and covenant restrictions and make all upgrade unlocks account wide and we’ll all have a great 2nd semester and a story to tell someday.

1 Like

There is no ripcord to pull on this one.

1 Like

#PullTheRipcord
#ThatsWhatSheSaid

1 Like

#PullTheRipcord

#PullTheRipcord

The Ripcord has been pulled and now the chute won’t open…

2 Likes

I’m just saying if there was a gigantic negative PR story dominating the headlines of every website i can think of a way to shift it to something else…

this one is for free blizz… #PullTheRipcord

3 Likes

They would need workers actually working to pull it though. I for one would love to see this pulled as a celebration when the workers come back having sent their message to the management that bs won’t be stood for anymore.

Blizzard nerfed all 3 set bonuses without notes and reverted the changes 40 minutes later.

This is not blizzard level quality, what’s going on.

1 Like