#PullTheRipcord

So meaningful… God it sucks to be a mage who likes playing other specs this patch LOL.

6 Likes

Truuuuuue. I swapped mage for this tier too, sadge.

At least I know not to be Necrolord, no matter what.

I actually can’t get over how baffling this story is that we still can’t use other covenants abilities. The writing simply just does not add up anymore now we’re all sharing a campaign and the story constantly talks about a united force.

It makes no sense.

5 Likes

Just yesterday I spent about an hour running around with Draka and the Primus on my mage. Near the end I asked them if I, too, could be a skeletal mage. They spat in my face and told me I wasn’t in their clubhouse. I dont get it, man. What did I do wrong?

1 Like

I have a bunch of Kyrian NPCs now chilling in the Necrolord house.

I don’t get it, are we in this together or not really?

2 Likes

Do the kyrian NPcs get primordial wave? You should register a complaint with the Primus or Draka tbh. That doesn’t seem fair.

1 Like

Honestly looking at the google trends is depressing, WoW is entering it’s twilight years and nothing is going to change with the current leadership of this game.

3 Likes

Pull the ripcord or pull the plug already sheesh.

1 Like

WoW right now looks like Rocky at the start of Rocky 3 when he gets his butt handed to him because he thinks he is untouchable .

WoW needs to get that spark back or as Apollo puts it the :eye: of the :tiger:

4 Likes

Appropriate comparison, hopefully with the rise of a competitor World of Warcraft will respond with fresh ideas and can move past their dated designs on the “always log on” daily quest zones type situations and player unfriendly things like covenants locking and stuff like walking in the maw…

2 Likes

Reminder that we need the ripcord pulled.

7 Likes

Eventually they’ll have to pull the ripcord. The lack of balance between covenants means that people will be complaining until they do. and FFIV is so popular right now, they’ll cave

1 Like

Its FF14 today New world when it comes out… people are going to leave regardless… people get tired of the same old and move on eventually…

1 Like

Is funny how in a blue post 2 weeks ago they are implementating where if you leave your current covenant you can go back one time without doing the quest. Well 2 weeks is up and not a word from the blue post. Seems they have zero plan and is just saying it to keep people happy

So… can we pull the ripcord now please. How much failure is it going to take to count as a failure?

6 Likes

When will enough be enough, I just want to experiment and enjoy my class. Why is the story so set on being able a unified covenant push to beat the jailer, with other covenant members being in my home and me rallying “all the covenants” but i’m still labeled a betrayer ?

Ridiculous…

5 Likes

To be honest I’m not even sure if they care about making a fun game any more .

To me it is all about how many alts can we get players to make so they can see all of what the covenants have to offer or how many times can we get them to switch covenants for the same exact reason and to boost the numbers for the investors . Along with how many tokens , 6 month sub mounts and miscellaneous other items in the store to up their profits.

4 Likes

WoW systems should only come from Gear you obtain (e.g. Tier sets) and Talents.

The rest is garbage and needs to be removed so the game can be balanced. I enjoyed the experience of systems in Legion but they are so far out of hand at this point the entire thing needs to be scrapped.

4 Likes

Looking at how all boomkins rerolled Venthyr for their power but in the end all the WFR Boomkins swapped back to Night Fae for prog.

Covenants are tragic.

2 Likes

WOW systems are a systematic mess of over engineering… Progressively getting worse with each expansion.

3 Likes