#PullTheRipcord

:shushing_face:

Be careful that might be worse then saying Candyman in the dark or even worse saying Ralph .

2 Likes

Ok I would love to see you use a Phillips head on a flat blade screw. Or a flate blade on a torx head screw.

As for Swiss Army knife well that is your hybrid classes like Pallies or druids that can fill all 3 rolls .

Not going to lie doing these assaults in the maw with all the covenants working together hanging out drinking tea and having a blast is a really cruel slap in the face.

We still get BETRAYER when we want to use a different covenant ability rofl

6 Likes

I’m sure they will listen ANY DAY NOW

I told them early on to let players have ALL covenants so they can enjoy all the stories and zones. They just culled their own content by 1/4 for the sake of abstract things like “meaningful choice”. The “meaningful choice” of choosing which 1/4th of the game you wanna play and which 3/4th you wanna throw out isn’t something to be celebrated. These devs are EXTREMELY incompetent and they will always be incompetent. You need to fire them already.

5 Likes

Pick which hand I’m going to cut off.

That’s a MEANINGFUL choice right? That makes me cutting off your hand GOOD right?

4 Likes

The weirdest thing is I think Blizzard thought or assumed people would leave the covenants and go explore other covenants.

In reality the vast majority just stuck to their one covenant because they didnt want to be hampered over some quests and instead just missed out 3/4 campaigns.

Now we’ve got a united one anyway so what gives.

No they thought people would make 4 characters to experience all the content.

The result however was people only getting to experience 1/4 of the expansion.

Now there is only 1/4 of the players left playing.

9.1 is the first patch where my irl friends havent come back to play in years.

2 Likes

Yeah this is the first patch since 2007 the guild I’m in hasn’t raided.

1 Like

I’m loving the patch, personally. FF14 is bumping so hard that even the place I usually hang out at, which is usually fairly quiet, is full of people everywhere.

Thanks, Blizzard!

1 Like

That’s really the silver lining of 9.1 flopping so hard, people are trying out FFXIV and realizing it’s not right paying for a WoW sub when the quality of content is so low. Maybe it brings about change?

6 Likes

Don’t expect things to change, I expected a fix for faction balance for over 6 years, nothing happened, expected some true fix for dead realms, and also nothing happened, expected the content to be more accessible like giving PVP solo queue and mythic raids smaller sizes, and guess what, nothing happened as well.

Meanwhile, they keep fixing problems that do not exist, and adding more grind and borrowed power, actually making the game less fun to play.

I think it’s time to move on, and that’s why everyone is trying and promoting FFXIV and other MMORPGs, there’s no hope left for this game.

4 Likes

I loved how accurate the meme of slapping a bandaid on the broken water tank was for this. Merge 3 dead realms, problem solved!

Don’t agree with this one though.

1 Like

My god this thread has hit High Elf numbers!..I’m so proud
Keep up the great work!

#PullTheRipCord

5 Likes

Blizz: you want alts?

Players : Yes

Blizz: Ok you can make alts of the same exact spec or class if you want to do multiple specs.

Players : Why ?

Blizz: Because different covenants are better then others for certain content and specs and you can only be in one covenant per toon .

Players : why?

Blizz: Meaningful choice

Players ? :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Nah, Ralph is still around. I saw him in trade chat a couple minutes ago.

Just perma-banned from the forums.

Don’t they do this every patch now?

1: Problem with system since Beta.
2: Obvious solution.
3: 12 Months later they implement solution and everyone’s happy?

Repeat next expansion? I mean, it’s brilliant, love the game, but are we going to fall for this every time?

6 Likes

Updated Best Covenants! What a great system! Come and get your Meaningful Choice™!

5 Likes

Pull the ripcord.

Lets go!!!

:parachute: :parachute: :parachute:

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes