#PullTheRipcord

You made the following thread. You have zero room to talk.

Becoz I need some answers. And I did get the answer:

thats so crazy

1 Like

guy who complains about remaking legendaries calling people in here lazy

4 Likes

man imagine making two toons so you don’t have to switch but the base game is so bad nobody plays alts anyway lmao

3 Likes

There’s friction to change specs since Vanilla. You cant just switch it on the go. Is this new?

What I dont understand is if the game is so bad, why did you have strength to push to CE and above KSM? Hypocrite? Hey, you did enjoy the game; that’s why you made it to those achievements. If the game is bad, I wont have time to do CE or KSM, I would just quit.

I complained becoz I didnt understand. And then I got the answer. We are not putting our current legendaries into garbage. It was a misunderstanding but I got clarified. Good thing, I dont stream. But other fellas like Asmonpoop, he has misunderstanding like mine and he broadcast wrong information. That’s a disaster. Now, he’s into playing the Weeb game becoz of his lack of knowledge that recrafting just means upgrading not disposing to garbage.

Because the raid dev team carry this game on their back. Ion doesn’t do them any favors by adding convoluted system after convoluted system.

If you think the legendaries recrafting is the only reason asmon is playing FFXIV you haven’t been paying much attention.

3 Likes

LOL. You’re CE. What’s convoluted to you?

His Misconception on Recrafting is the main one that pushed him off. But he shouldnt if he’s paying attention. Up to now, I am pretty sure he still doesnt understand it. What he thought that we will put all our legendaries to garbage bin and remake new ones which is wrong.

And other misconceptions like his hatred with Deluxe Classic. He didnt know that the process of playing as a new player in TBC Classic means we have to go back to Classic Vanilla to grind and level up to level 60 and we have to grind our level 60 mounts. He didnt know that some of us doesnt want to do those grinds again as we want to go straight to the Outlands. And this is optional.

And another thing is he wants his Warrior to be FoTM on every Expansion. LOL. It wont happen. It’s not going be your Birthday everyday. There are many Classes/specs. Some will be on top and some will be at the bottom. And your chosen class would never be on top forever if your Class was FOTM before.

But i will have to do that if i get domination items on slots where i dont have my main leg. I can only upgrade my main leg first, but if i have legs for different specs, or pvp or whatever, i am shafted when i get the domination item for that. I will have to bin it and remake it. Theres no misconception there.

Do you have any evidence for that? Because he is specifically making the point that leveling 1-60 is part of the game and should be mandatory for everyone. He knows that people will have to level and he explicitly wants them to do that. I think you misunderstood something there.

1 Like

night fae has the best daily grinds make your alts night fae as of now

What does my raid progression have anything to do with the systems Blizzard keeps adding over and over? People don’t like them and they have been very vocal and given copious amounts of feedback.

People don’t want domination sockets, they’re a terrible idea.

6 Likes

The streamers were correct though, it is a remake. A rank 4 legendary costs 5150 soul ash and a rank 5 costs 5150 PLUS some of the new currency. If it wasn’t a remake, and it didn’t need to get moved because of this domination trash, it would have just continued the same system that was already in place and only cost a little over 2000 soul ash.

The people that kept saying everyone was wrong apparently didn’t know that they already had a rank 4 legendary, the equivalent of already having 5150 soul ash.

To be honest I am not even trying but I can concentrate my efforts right here.

Pull the ripcord. And if the ripcord does not exist? Make one BlizZard.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes

Its like they said they will die on this hill and their fans have decided its time for them to die then.

7 Likes

Bli💤ard, wake up!

6 Likes

Congrats.

You have won the internets. And you are a valued member of the WoW community. Johnny Carson would be proud of you.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

I dont know where you got that 2000 soul ash. Anyway, it is like this.

On 9.0, the start of Shadowlands, the first thing we did in the game is work right away with our legendary when we reached max level. There are rank 1 to 4. On me, I did rank 2 very fast so I could go ahead and start doing dungeons and raid. After that, I farmed to get to rank 4 while doing dungeons.

On 9.1, the first thing for me to do is to upgrade my rank 4 legendary to rank 5 as I may not be able to afford rank 6 base items right away. I wont need soul ash from rank 4 to rank 5 but I would need soul cinders. So I would farm TOrghast right away and when I get enough soul cinders, I would start making the rank 5 legendary. My legendary is on shoulders and one of the Domination gear would be on that shoulders slots when I get one on a raid. So when I upgrade to rank 5, I would need my rank 4 shoulders, 2x missives, soul cinders and new ilevel 250 (rank 5) base item but this time not on shoulders slots; instead I would get the Ring base item. When rank 5 legendary is completed it would turn my rank 4 shoulders into rank 5 ring with the same legendary powers. I wont garbage my old legendary. I would use it for upgrade. I will upgrade my legendary anyway on 9.1 no matter what. After this, I could start raiding and would be okay to get any domination gear. For Mail users, the domination gear would be Helm, Chest, shoulders, belt and boots. I would be set and my legendary would be on ring slot by then.

Which part would I garbage my old legendary? You wont remake the same legendary to the same rank 4 rank or it would be a waste. Instead, you would upgrade this rank 4. And it wont need soul ash to upgrade it to rank 5 or rank 6 but it would require soul cinders.

Yeah, you missed the entire point.

Like the ENTIRE point lol.

2 Likes