#PullTheRipcord

Who doesn’t wanna come back for random conduit upgrades and more torghast grind and nerfed pvp ilvl and have to choose between pvp item or pve item in their weekly box and be behind 1 item each week in either pvp or pve

I been considering making a meaningful choice and give final fantasy a try. If we don’t get 9.1 date by Tuesday / Wednesday I’ll prolly go give it a try

3 Likes

I honestly forgot I even had the title on. I much prefer Knight-Captain, as it is a German military rank. I also like ‘the fabulous’ which I use for my Vulpera priest who is, yes, you guessed it, duelist.

Do you really think my response was a serious one? I don’t blame anyone for wanting to take a break from this game when we’re paying a subscription for an mmo that hasn’t released new content in 7.5-8 months since release

Last I heard all the original devs have quit working for Blizzard. Everyone’s talking about it

Oh yes I just remembered this thread. Apparently you can’t tell people to get gud in world pvp unless you’re a glad. Interesting. Well anyway. I’ve given up on pushing to elite this season and all I get invited to do are rbg gold carries. It feels like a job and it’s not fun, but it feels like there’s not much else to do with how dead the game currently is due to the content drought as well as TBC release. + Everyone wants me to heal in rbgs. Am I good at? Sure. Is it fun? No. I want to play shadow in arena AND rbgs.

Ion says a lot of stuff…doesn’t mean it will ever happen. ‘Pull the ripcord’ is just another off-hand comment in a long list of meme-worthy comments from him.

1 Like

You can’t push elite anymore cuz it’s impossible with out 100% win rate cuz season has lasted for ever and ladder is dead.

Can’t get rating if there is no one to beat and rank ones are gate keeping 2400 with “viewer” games

2 Likes

Timeless isle was fun to play. Night and day difference.

4 Likes

I still remember when Houlon spawned and everyone on the entire island would mount up and rush it. I quite literally don’t remember a single NPC name in the Maw, that’s how unforgettable they all are.

2 Likes

Also is by it me or mobs have gotten smaller and smaller?

Like everything is the same size as players now and has frontals. Quite annoying.

1 Like

I don’t remember some of the names of the rares around timeless but I remember them more then anything the Maw has .

Chasing the shark around timeless , the ship one that gives you the skeletal pirate look , Houlon like you said and jumping across using my superman cape to kill Ordos. Just off the top of my head .

Maw rares

:cricket: :cricket: :cricket:

1 Like

Maybe if Blizzard hadn’t been obstinate and hadn’t built the most complicated systems possible while their customers were begging them not to, they’d have had more time to work on content.

Instead, 9.1 is some world quests and a raid, and some new systems to break the old ones.

That’s gonna last for another 8-9 months until 9.2? Almost enough to feel sorry for Ion & crew, if they hadn’t fought their customers tooth and nail over including these design-breaking systems.

2 Likes

This part is funny. Everyone camps houlon or sha for a rare drop mount and it’s fun and exciting gameplay. No flying btw.

Everyone camps Harvester and Rustfeather for rare drop mounts and it’s boring and awful and rares shouldn’t drop mounts or other cool things that force players to farm them for maus.

Now, none of the rares in the maw drop anything interesting and players complain that they don’t have mounts or fun things…

I thought mechagon was fine for what it was. I remember being far angrier about mana pearls that patch then mechagon which was by design a super hit or miss casual zone more akin to your chosen covenant zone filled with cosmetic stuff that wasn’t needed for raid. Incidentally about those raid things in the maw, they sure do remind me about mana pearls and how I hate them!

1 Like

They need to bring the other covenants like necrolord up to par.

2 Likes

Id love to play necrolord enhance, or necrolord mage at a competitve level without being stigmatized by the community. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One of our mages just swapped to necrolord and you can really get an idea from the reactions just how bad it is.

Domination sockets are just going to drive the point home. Not sure why they can’t see it.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes

no its bad then we gonna get porblem of mystic raid and dungen still there , is bad . delete mystic raid mystic dungen pvp then game is so gooder dont matter all u covint

No, you need to play fairies and like your choices!

1 Like

My favorite thing about night fae being dominant for so many specs is the people who create stories for while their spec fits then theme of NF.

Ahhh Well you see hunters… Walk in the forest… And that makes sense…

this post means nothing to the average player what so ever. what is your point? you can play what ever you want its ok. this didnt age well at all