#PullTheRipcord

My boy TIMBAESLICE bumpin his own threads.

On topic: almost everyone I know has quit and is waiting for the next xpac. Thats right xpac because the core systems won’t change in a patch.

6 Likes

Pull it on this entire expansion. Take these chores and go ruin your own time.

3 Likes

Nope all the main ones are still around.

1 Like

Everybody gets a Spell of Flatulence that they must power up during the expansion by doing constant poop world quests.

3 Likes

feels like the ol creative juice might be well and truly spent in the office.

1 Like

You have to farm beans to gain more @$$ power for Spell of Flatulence. The more and different kind of beans you get, the more fart power you get for the spell. At high levels of flatulence you can actually blast mobs (and players) across the zone (which is not particularly impressive, cause there’s only 2 zones outside the HUB and they’re both the size of Timeless Isle).

Only catch is there’s 20 types of beans, and each is tied to a different Bean Grower’s Committee, of which you can only choose one. To get Meta Bean Combination™ you have to swap committees, and it takes like 5 days per swap and a week of rep grinding so you can buy seeds. All tied to one character of course, because Very Meaningful Choices on these beans.

The final boss of the expac is the Great Mighty Poo from Conker’s Bad Fur Day. Not sure what the name of the expac is. I think it was WoW: the Payload, cause it’s choc full of crap time metric mechanics.

(I know all this because my grandma’s uncle’s brother’s dog’s mom’s gator’s ghost who works at Blizzard leaked me inside knowledge of 10.0)

8 Likes

Yeah there ain’t nobody here right now. Don’t worry they will come back and preach to us how the game should be played when 9.1 drops and then dip out and leave us with the dumpster fire.

4 Likes

My guild has basically lost faith in this game and many are converting to the other popular mmo game. Sad state of affairs indeed. The game that we have kept and loved for so long is losing so many players right now.

5 Likes

Pull the Ripcord is still valid. I believe the time is now.

My guild basically refused to do full reclear this week, so we ended up basically speed running the last 3 and calling it quits.

really great content we’re paying for here.

IDK what level of prog you are doing but my guild finished doing that in heroic about 4 months ago and its been lame ever since.

we got 14 mythic sire kiills, so we been here a while too…

1 Like

This is along the lines of his Ion’s comment “Get Good”

at what exactly

Picking the more meaningful choice ofc

They pulled the ripcord!

Eh this seems like the least of the game’s problems right now. If anything switching covenants would give me a change of scenery and something to do while waiting for this cancerous drag of a wait for 9.1 to be over

Oh yeah this expansion is well and truly fried. It’s not going to remembered fondly by any. The “content” 9.1 is getting is so embarrassing I doubt even 1/4 of the people who have quit return.

“Hey wanna come back and do more maw” LOL

3 Likes

It sounds like the maw is too hard for you and you need to get gud

Yea ok duelist lewka

1 Like