#PullTheRipcord

Yeah after having done world content as Venthyr enhancement going back to use Necrolord is just so so terrible.

Like numbers wise they are all pretty close but my god is anything but Venthyr miserable.

I think theyre trying to pull the ripcord but keep getting wile coyote anvils instead of parachutes.

Completely imbalanced between classes as you can’t even isolate a single spec (druids and DH) :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Total: 5,550,466 as of 1/6.

Man this game is plummeting active users eh…

4 Likes

Just want to keep saying it for those that may not have heard…#pulltheripcord

5 Likes

Lul. Someone didn’t like what you had to say XD

Truth hurts.

3 Likes

He is pretty simp-like to be sure. The entire dev team seem appears to be high estrogen males.

It’s rather depressing to watch.

There’s been people doomsaying this game for years, but for once I think they may finally be right.

2 Likes

Maybe this is all a blessing in disguise. Maybe this entire covenant debacle will scare them away from borrowed power systems in the future.

#PullTheRipcord

1 Like

Doubt it, they doubled down on Azerite.

#pulltheripcord

1 Like

Even though most locks loved old demo and thought it was super fun to play.

Someone’s never played a mop/WoD warlock.

You must be completely mental, ignored every lock and their mother, or didn’t play demo lock back then. One of the best playable specs created and fun as heck

1 Like

Demo locks were gutted so they didn’t feel meta being stolen away for DH, thats just a fact. Big agree with you, here. That said, I liked old demo and I like current demo too. Not sure which I prefer.

2 Likes

Don’t count on it I’m placing my bet on the next grind being called Asinine Power

9 Likes

How desperately do I want to believe this, but I felt like this was a lesson to be learned with Legion. BfA felt like it was the “better late than never” point.

At this point, I don’t do any endgame whatsoever. Thank goodness for RP and old friends or I would’ve long quit by now. I think there can still be so much passion for the game, but when ruinous decisions like these aren’t stamped out early – or even worse, implemented and defended in the most demeaning ways – it’s no wonder so many longtime subscribers are taking their leaves.

#PullTheRipcord

5 Likes

Take off the ‘inine’ and add an ‘S’. That’s what it feels like anyways.

I thought of a similar thing but the P stood for probing

Pull it already. Just started playing on an old alt, but got as far as choosing a covenant (via Threads) and then quit again. Turns out that class has a different covenant for its tank spec, its single target dps spec, and its mythic plus dps spec. I enjoy playing a variety of content, and I’m sure as heck not going to play a class that pidgeon holes me into one style just because Blizzard made a mess of this teir’s borrowed power.

Covenants are currently limiting options… feels bad. It’s time to make the covenant abilities a talent row and get rid of soul-binds and conduits. Covenant choice would just be for aesthetics and dungeon buffs (though really, get rid of the dungeon buffs too).

Often, less is more. The WoW team needs an editor.

16 Likes

Damn the game is in a depressing state at the moment. I think even the pro-Blizzard trolls have quit the game.

7 Likes