#PullTheRipcord

You don’t exactly offer any argument to begin with. You’re just sulking and calling anyone who doesn’t agree with you a shill, so take your own advice, kay?

What about the people who liked them? Or do you naively think you’re in the majority?

But the SL would be done with anyway, so why would Covenants matter? Just like TBC, Wrath, Cata, MoP, WoD, Legion, and BFA; once the new expansions start, the previous stuff becomes irrelevant pretty quickly. This is no different.

Didn’t the shills make their own thread to talk about how much they love conduit energy and covenant only legendaries? Wish they’d remain firmly planted in their roots.

Anyhoo it’s almost a year anniversary for this thread. How exciting. #PullTheRipcord

8 Likes

Oh I’ve made my argument quite clear. You’re a shill because any form of reasoning that’s brought to you, you deflect. I can explain in detail how the whole system is bad and you’ll retort with something stupid like “I bet you also think potatoes are only brown”

5 Likes

And that is why I finally went screw it and put them on ignore. They are so wrong about things that their wrongness has them convinced only they can be right.

2 Likes

I think at this point there really isn’t any value in engaging in said person.

They don’t care about statistics, they don’t care about proof of any kind that doesn’t fit their very delicate narrative. It’s just not worth the effort to be distracted and have the thread get derailed over someone who is hiding on an underleveled alt.

7 Likes

I didn’t deflect anything. Not my fault you rely on unrelaible numbers from a third-party website as evidence. And the expansions already halfway over and that ripcord ain’t been pulled, so clearly your arguments just have no merit to bein with.

See, Waidmanns problem is that he thinks his opinion is right, and when someone points out to him that his feelings aren’t facts, he gets upset and ignores because can’t handle criticism.

The future is still unwritten so bringing these points up is important. Ion already admitted that he wont do covenants again. So we are getting somewhere

2 Likes

I’ve come to that conclusion. The people not wanting this change are controlling while at the same time having no self control. The icing on the cake is definitely the low level alt which tells me they also can’t handle being judged by others. The poor thing…

4 Likes

How is it proof when the very website you pull your statics from says that the data is flawed?

It’s just really entertaining you can be so upset for an entire year about not getting your way.

It’s the same situation thats been happening since the pull the ripcord thread started. They begin with this thin veil argument about meaningful choice and becomes apparently rapidly that they only have the thought process they have to spite the big spooky mythic raiders.

The fact some people in this thread keep trying to bring up Mini-game engagement shows that this is just masked joker but the wheels are coming off and I’m done communicating with them. Best to deal with them like a child having a tantrum and let them scream themselves out.

3 Likes

You’re the one that started this thread and can’t handle when people disprove your own claims then simply try to ignore them.

I’ve never seen a Mythic Raider in such denial.

But that’s subjective per consumer. Objectively, quality products are successful. Period.
-Edyta
Your words not mine, and I put an example where that was false, where an inferior product in terms of quality ended up making tons of money and being pretty wildly successful.

Oh my god the irony. This is just too special.

8 Likes

Go ahead keep using your outdated statistics (or something)
6,900,000 Characters yesterday
6,882,312 Characters today.

Man if this keeps updating at this rate their point holds even less weight. It’s supposed to go the opposite way!!!

2 Likes

I see them more as a Jester in this thread. Everyone’s laughing at them.

“Your third party website is absolutely garbage. BUT IF YOU CHECK THE STATS ON MINE THO”

5 Likes

How is it ironic? I know all of you are wrong to begin with, and no matter how hard you vomit your unreliable numbers (which tells you right on the website), does it make your arguments anything more than:

‘But I want it!’

A whole bunch of mini-game, Mythic Raiders just can’t handle Covenants. And whatever Jalen is.

The best thing they literally don’t even have a single source, their entire argument is based around “common sense”.

Ah yes, common sense.

Either way my main is back to necrolord and I forgot how incredible it is. #PullTheRipcord and end garbage covenant systems.

9 Likes

Didn’t you say they would switch Covenants before SL released? And the patch after that? And probably at 9.2?

Keep dreaming bro.

The irony of I think only my opinion is right when I have been confirming the opinion of most of the people in this thread lol.

Never knew that hard numbers were opinions and wasn’t it Blizz that said tell us why something doesn’t feel good to play in fact wasn’t it Ion himself that said that back in Legion I think.

1 Like

Not according to warcraft logs or raider io. Player participation between Normal, Heroic, and Mythic seem pretty similar in comparison to the previous expansion.

I have no idea what this has to do with the quote you’re responding to.

1 Like