#PullTheRipcord

Yes, because you keep posting outrageous statements then claiming your proof is

common sense

You’re derailing the thread and we’re talking in circles. You refute evidence provided by public information provided by Blizzard.

You are not interested in having a discussion about this at all.

3 Likes

Except that I explained why common sense disproved your claim to the very topic you keep going on about.

And I’m not the one derailing the thread, everyone else is lol.

Common sense doesn’t discount evidence provided and pulled from a Blizzard API. That’s not how this works, I’m sorry but it’s not.

Are you only claiming this because it doesn’t fit your narrative that only mini-games players care about power?

1 Like

I told you why your evidence was faulty. Not my fault you keep ignoring it.

id let ion choke me with the ripcord tbh

It’s not a narrative. Your own source proves that ‘meta’ picks are only relevant in the progression end of the game, where less than 10% of the player base actively participates.

I am gonna stop this now. This has gone on long enough, and to reply to you further is really just a waste of time for the both of us. If someone doesn’t see logic and reason, what more logic or reasons can you throw at them?

P.S. no the flavor was discontinued completely.

2 Likes

No it wasn’t. You can still buy it outside of the US.

You mean the stats that come directly from Blizzards own API (Application Programming Interface) for World of Warcraft. The games actual information . Yeah that info cant be right compared to someone like yours personal opinion .

what are you even talking about oh my god just stop please.

the website shows 330k fire mages data.

WCL Shows only 10k logs for Mythic Shriekwing, the first boss of raid.

So once again, where are you getting your numbers from?

Source: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/26/#boss=2398
https://wowranks.io/stats

In fact for EVERY SINGLE Mythic boss log combined for fire mages theres around 65k logs total.

2 Likes

Hey I’m not skilled and I feel they are sticking it to me.

1 Like

The website takes almost a month to refresh 20 million player characters. Your numbers will always be out of date and inaccurate due to how long the que is.

And, according to WoWranks, the people that registered kills in Mythic are at 12-13K while players killing heroic triple that number.

Your wrong. Get over it.

Was curious about the mental gymnastics you were going to pull out.

You missed the bottom part where it mentions it only updates characters that have been played recently. How out of touch do you think 7 Million characters is? It doesn’t seem unreasonable considering what an exodus of players there has been.

What does that have to do with ANYTHING??

Did you set out to STICK IT TO THE MAN that more people do heroic than Mythic? I refuse to believe you thought you had anything with this. At this point you’re just replying for the sake of replying which is actually helping the thread out.

28 Days.

Again, you don’t know how many players left. You don’t even know if your numbers are still accurate. Why don’t you let me know in another 20 days when the entire que gets refreshed?

It means your argument about needing Covenants to be unlocked is based on Mythic statistics, which no one plays. Can’t wait for you to keep throwing out the same tired numbers when 9,2 and .3 come rolling out.

THey buy them because they are cheap and affordable especially if they have children .

Buy them all kids meals ,toss them into the in restaurant jungle gym and mom has herself 3o minutes of her time.

Right there in the explanation. I can make the font bigger next time, if you require it.

Yes relative to their price they are but then again your local grocery stores in house soda is good for it’s price but it still isn’t Coke or Pepsi quality .

Do you think it only started updating? I mean honestly what are you trying to accomplish.

Was that my argument? Nice strawman mate. Keep it up you’re doing great on your own.

And they’re no where near successful as Coke or Pepsi, point?