#PullTheRipcord

Covenant concept flopped because they thought they could force it to be a hard choice like picking race and class at the character screen.

For a MMORPG a hard choice has to last more than one expansion cycle. I am not even convinced covenants concept will survive by the third patch. And that assumes there will be a third patch! New expansion info is less than four months away…

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

No one cares about your mini-game metrics.

You don’t want to actually fix the balance. You just want to slam as much convenience in as possible because you’re ‘skilled’.

The fact there aren’t more players in Mythic despite the broken covenants kind of disproves that the covenants are the problem.

Those metrics are based off all wow accounts, maybe you should take some time to see where the numbers are from.

LMAO

how do you manage to keep making this uncomfortable situations where I need to correct you.

3 Likes

10 bucks says they pull it in 9.3

1 Like

There’s way more than 300K Fire mages.

Ok so you show me your statistics that you have that show this.

And I will quote what the website says.

Important: These stats are limited by how fast website can scan character data from the Blizzard API. Every day it updates 1-2m characters, and with almost 20m characters in queue to get updated, it takes a while to refresh.

Covenant stats are also limited to characters that had been active in the last 28 days. This is done to avoid abandoned alts and to keep data as recent as possible.

What Blizzard API are you reading for the numbers?

Common sense. Fire Mage was one of the most popular specs in 9.0, so you can bet those sweaty try-hards definitely have one of them.

You can keep flailing about trying to not fix Covenants all you want, but don’t try to act like you’re doing it for the sake of casuals.

Hey guys come check out the statistics this guy has, the fabled “common sense”. Look Edyta i’m sure you saw DOZENS of fire mages in the maw so you figured out some complex math and figured out there was absolutely more than 300k fire mages but I think i’m going to go with the website that reads the literal blizzard API for numbers over you.

Thanks for stopping by again to embarrass yourself (again).

2 Likes

Whatever makes you feel adequate. Just gloss over that I was right, but nah ‘look, another website that tells me what to think’!

I think you’re upset that you have all these empty statistics to throw out that mean nothing, since you don’t want to fix the problem in the first place.

Never should have dealt with science and statistics, should have just kept common sense and then the sun would rotate around the earth and witches would be responsible for spoiled milk just like god intended.

3 Likes

If you want to use the same faulty statistics as he does, go for it. Still doesn’t matter.

Yeah, any statistic struggles to stand up against good ol common sense.

“I feel this is correct” is way better than any evidence that could be provided.

3 Likes

Look I don’t know what you fancy SCIENCE people say but the land I’m standing on is FLAT so why are you trying to tell me it is ROUND? It makes no damn sense(common).

The website literally literally uses the BlizzardAPI which Blizzard(the company who is in charged of WoW) has allowed to be read so people can use Blizzards(Once again, WoW) data to read statistics.

He threw up a bunch of numbers with no source. Man do I feel burned.

Numbers have been sources throughout the thread. But common sense has dictated that reading comprehension is witchcraft, so that’s understandable you struggle with it.

2 Likes

Neither does Blizzard. They have never been able to balance. So these restrictions when there’s content that pushes players to perform at their absolute best to win is just stupid.

2 Likes

Again, if you want to lean on faulty statistics, go for it. Keep throwing up those numbers and I’m sure other Mythic Raiders will care.

Imagine the audacity to call the BlizzardAPI numbers with no source absolutely in tears over here. I almost feel like at this point I’m being trolled because nobody could be this dense.

It might be better if we just actively ignore said person and move on.

#PullTheRipcord

Jalen, I know we’re 1/4 through this expansion cycle and absolutely nothing is remotely close to balance but keep trusting Blizzard…any…second…now…

4 Likes

The website even tells you they only update 10% of the 20 million characters in queue daily, so that means it takes 20 days to even get through the que, but with the caveat that Covenant stats are limited to active characters within 28 days, which literally means that 20 million was larger than before.

But keep hawking those numbers bro.

Right? It’s almost like we’ve gone through this song and dance in previous expansions.