#PullTheRipcord

There’s no longer a ripcord. They’ve gone “all in” with 9.1. I think there could have been a ripcord, but they’re obviously not interested in pulling it and they’ve cut the cord to remove any question about it being pulled.

It can’t be pulled at this point. Brace for landing.

They said similar things about account wide essences, and those were released.

The ripcord already exists - it just hasn’t been fully pulled. Its got a 2 week time gate and 2 boring time sink quests in the way.

1 Like

They’ve released legendaries that you can sink Soul Ash into that will be completely locked into that legendary. They’re obviously doubling down on Covenants.

I don’t get why that prevents covenant swapping. Just make another legendary for any other covenant you want to play?

The whole Covenant Legendaries just confirms what I’ve thought about Ion and his arrogance for quite some time.

If the players like it , nerf or remove it and if they hate it double down because the players are idiots and we at Blizz know what they should think is fun .

So, you are saying everyone should start posting that they love covenants and anima?

Actually that might be a good idea . Since Blizz is bass ackwards

2 Likes

Maybe they will pull it for the next expansion but until then, we have this.

I’ve finished my covenant world tour, which means now I go back to my best covenant Necrlord which requires me to do a meaningful “fill up the bar by doing world quests and dungeons” twice.

Very meaningful.

2 Likes

During a raid farm? You poor creature.

Struggling to see what you’re bothering to try and mention here. Would you like to elaborate?

That they have no idea what they’re talking about and pretend to have an understanding on what’s going on and why it’s not a problem.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m still scratching my head like what they were trying to mention. “Ah ha see, you swapped OFF your BEST covenant after PROG was over? Guess covenants dont matter eH?”

2 Likes

It’s almost like you’re experimenting and playing with other tools that are placed in the game.

THE HORROR

Playing how you want to play instead of being tackled to the ground and enjoying the game differently than I do.

DISGUSTING

1 Like

More likely they try to do more covenants again next expansion.

I prefer the golden chariots coming to save the day instead!

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

I just hope they change this one aspect of it if they do.

Yeah? You’re arguing that people always only play the best Covenant. That’s clearly not true now is it?

I don’t see how preparing to swap to any covenant next tier goes against that point. Its simply preparing to pick the best covenant again isn’t it? If anything it sounds like awful busywork that I wouldn’t want to do, which is why I just play my best covenant and am waiting to see what they do to monk on the ptr so I can swap before the patch.

If you are happy with a split of 333990 Fire Mages being 288,111 Night Fae, 24,930 Venthyr, 11,929 Kyrian and 9,018 Necrolord and considering that a win - You do you Sentenza

2 Likes

I like when they go not everyone is picking the meta so there isn’t a real difference between them and you show them the numbers divided between the 4 covenants and pretty much (rough estimate) 75 to 80 % of a spec are running the meta.

Edit : Actually closer to 86.5 % doing the meta. And we all know 13.5 % divided among the remaining covenants is more of a majority then the 86.5 that went with the meta. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes