#PullTheRipcord

NMO we want to be able to swap because we know they will not properly fix them .

Balancing would mean meeting somewhere in the middle on what the covenants do power wise . Hence balance. Blizz has a bad habit of swinging the pendulum from one extreme to the other.

If there is a problem with something , they tend to go to the far extreme to do what they call fix it. A prime example this expansion would be gear.

BfA too much dropped and 9.0 not enough . Balance would be somewhere in between .

1 Like

No one cares, the game isn’t balanced around Mythic.

Of course they aren’t obligated to, if they don’t feel obligated to balance it stop trying to use Blizzard is gonna balance them all as a prospective defence for why we shouldn’t just axe covenant restrictions and make them talents.

Love when people hiding on alts call out for me to cancel my sub lololololol

I would actually say it is, you don’t see classes getting nerfed because they did big damn on a LFR boss.

Imagine if blizzard balanced around heroic LOL

1 Like

Then stop pretending that they should make the game more convenient for you.

You seem very unhappy, yet you keep playing.

Where’s the majority of the player base? Certainly not in Mythic.

Why would Blizzard balance around people do World Quests, Pet battles and mount collecting? Where do you think their class balance information comes from when they finally decide to do their bi-yearly changes?

You can see my profile, you can see the content I’ve done in this. Now show me yours.

I’ve got 10 kills of Mythic sire, Raid lead a guild that’s currently top 10 world all stars for speed kills (US 1st), 2400 in RBGs with my guild, I’ve done 8/8 TC and KSM. I also raid lead a separate run in Mythic(one night a week) which we started that we went 8/10M on the second week.

Now show me what you do in this game.

3 Likes

Wow I can’t believe people who play the game provide feedback that’s so crazy huh. Super wild.

1 Like

Heroic and M+ 15, where most players hover around. Why would they waste air on the Mythic mini-game after World First is over?

And yet you’re still here? Giving me a litany of what you do is completely irrelevant to the statement. Clearly, you are really unhappy about being the minority and constantly bring up how you pay for your sub like it means anything.

And now your alts are posting. You mad?

Answer me truthfully, do you honestly believe Blizzard balances the game around +15 and Heroic? Like do you actually believe that?

Ummm?

Thought we established people who picked for power gains in WoW are the clear majority (With numbers that have been provided here many times).

The reason I provide what I do is because there is still a lot of content in the game that I enjoy doing. Just because a very good meal comes with tomato doesn’t mean I toss the entire thing, I provide my feedback that I think the meal would be better without tomato.

The fact you think it’s unreasonable to do this makes me laugh, keep on hiding on though - You’re a boon to this thread.

1 Like

Blizzard focuses their attention on where the majority of the player base is, which is not Mythic Raiding or the forever treadmill of M+.

But what you’re omitting is that the lower the difficulty, the lower the need for following meta picks; players will stick to the path of least resistance, but the other options are still attainable,

And the restaurant says ‘whatever’ and keeps serving the meal with the tomato. Better yet, you still keep ordering that same meal with the tomato anyway, so you keep fighting the good fight.

But that just trivializes content. Which would require all of it to be re-balanced.

We tried that. It was called WoD. It did not go well. People were still hungry. So instead of getting the tomato removed, let’s try to cook it right.

So you don’t believe Blizzard makes class balance changes around mythic raid information?

You said you didn’t know how they could make balance changes without upsetting people pushing content. That’s the way you do it.

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaa you’re right listening to feedback is what caused us to have a short expansion and a SELFIE camera patch.

Damn man you got me once again with your prime quality argument.

1 Like

Not really, or else there would be far more population in Mythic than less than ten percent.

So you think they’re just adding and removing damage from classes based on what they see in heroic and m15 ?

You cannot be serious, right?

2 Likes

Why would they pour more development into something ninety percent of the player base never sees? Once World First is over, Mythic disappears back into obscurity.

If they are using data from heroics, they will see the tens of thousands of people doing little to no damage who are purchasing heroic carries. How does this skew the numbers? If they are using data from m+15 they will be getting numbers who purchased carries.

Why would they balance classes around content that you can carry 8-10 people in a heroic and 1 person in a 15? Probably 2 at this point.

I’m about to start ignoring you and waving off you as a troll this argument is so poor quality.

3 Likes

Given how long the first patch is taking to come out I would say we have been proven right. Let player choose how to play accordingly with covenants.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

2 Likes

Wow can you please give them a break? They are having a very difficult time with firing too many employees to look good on the end of year financials dealing with the crisis like other companies are. Please give this small run down company a chance to do better.

1 Like

Not even PVP talents have such restrictions. Actually it is encouraged to change talents for each BG and arena match.

And it is not like covenant switching is going to be on par with PVP or PVE talents either. But greater degree of choice is needed because afterall this is a MMORPG.

Locked in choices for a MMORPG happen at the character screen and nothing more.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

But like players, Blizzard too can filter them out. It still doesn’t disprove that a majority of the player base hovers around Heroic level difficulty, so that’s where Blizzard’s focus is going to be.

Because that’s where players are at. You’re in the extreme minority, why would Blizzard buck the trend of ninety percent for ten?

How about having a decent argument to begin with? All you’ve done is flex your meaningless achievements to solidify that you are, indeed, in the minority.

Your argument point: We should trust Blizzard to balance them, not remove covenants
My defence: But they don’t balance it
Your retort: WOWWW SO WE SHOULD JUST DELETE IT ALL? OKAY RIGHT THEN HAHA

Your argument point 2: they dont balance around mythic
My defence: they clearly do because why would they add or remove numbers for people doing content that can be cleared carrying 8 dead / 1 dead person
Your retort: yes because that seems like a great idea because most people go there so why wouldn’t they balance it.

You have to be absolutely void of any kind of reasonable thinking to think Blizzard cut and chop balances (when they do it once a year by 2%) around watching some people clear heroic.

3 Likes