#PullTheRipcord

Wait… WHAT!?!

I’ve got two of those left to go to 213… I use 3 throughput conduits… Yeah. They are the last 3 to upgrade.

Now I have to go through that again! /<stomps off cursing up a storm/

Took a 4 month break in January, disappointed and unsurprised to find nothing has changed. Glad to see this thread on the front page still!

3 Likes

so you necroed this page. wonderful just wonderful…

1 Like

When exactly did it get necroed lol? It’s got 12266 replies. What necro?

Well, right here you responded to yourself with an alt after the thread had not had activity for 12 days. I’m entertained by this thread, but this one was too easy.

A fun data graph would be digging through who composes those 12k replies.

Twelve days is now considered a necro? That’s a bit reaching no?

1 Like

Necroing and bumping can both constitute spam - same family, different step moms.

Its not the only time you’ve been the only thing desperately keeping this from going by the wayside. I don’t even mind, like I said I’m entertained, but lets not pretend this has been staying at the top organically.

I appreciate you stopping by to help keep it at the top organically.

1 Like

I do what I can! :smiley:

2 Likes

Many times, as humans, we think something that is important to us is important to everyone else when it isn’t important to anyone else. We just don’t like to think about it like that.

I’m not forcing anyone to post in this thread, there are plenty of people that this topic is important to. If it isn’t, they can continue to just not post in here.

But thanks for the philosophy lesson.

Yup.

Every single one 200. Then 213 and then 226.

And Blizzard don’t even have the decency to let you pick which order you want to upgrade them in.

God I hate the conduit upgrade lottery so much, nothing fun about it.

3 Likes

THis page has been going since before SL launched with at the most 2 to 3 days between posts , that’s not necroing.

For the Night Fae!

If it’s not important to anyone else, why are the majority of specs picking the same covenant?

https://www.wowhead.com/news/tracking-covenant-popularity-by-spec-in-shadowlands-launch-to-castle-nathria-to-321560

2 Likes

Covenants are important to players, pulling a ripcord that isn’t a thing isn’t important. I’m sure in .3 we’ll see more freedom, thankfully and hopefully not until then.

I’ve yet to see a compelling argument from players who think Covenants are important. Important how? You can still have covenant loyalty if they are opened up, you don’t lose anything.

Actually that’s a lie you lose restrictions put in place that punish a certain portion of the userbase.

4 Likes