#PullTheRipcord

You’re veering awfully close into parody at the moment.

Old man yells at cloud territory.

The only systems this game needs are talents and tier raid/pvp/(I would like to see a M+ set as well) sets.

4 Likes

m+ high enough keys should get their own armor set or title.

3 Likes

Until they can’t be balanced and then the next ‘Pull the Ripcord’ spawns.

Maybe 5 minutes is a bit of an exaggeration, but I remember noting that we would have had the trash pack dead way faster than it took for a couple people in the group to climb up the stupid pile of rubble.

Never said otherwise.

Heroics/LFR having “worthwhile rewards” != “Mythics shouldn’t have special snowflake rewards”.

Why is it always the unleveled alts with the worst takes? It’s like you actually read nothing in the thread and weigh in.

Yeah, because the routes are efficient?

1 Like

What? Tier sets typically come with a 2 set and 4 set bonus. Not a talent tree of passives and cool downs.

2 Likes

Which is more efficient, spending 20 seconds to kill a trash pack or spending 30-40 seconds to jump up a pile of rubble the game obviously didn’t mean for you to climb and is only possible to climb if you hit a couple jumps juuuuuuuuuust right that you clip the terrain and actually make it up over?

Yeah! You tell him! Also 25303 affliction warlocks went night fae! 11557 went kyrian! 4709 went venthyr! 2536 went necrolord!

NATURE LOVING WARLOCKS GO NATURE AND ANGEL!!! WHAT A SHOCKER!!!

3 Likes

I don’t know, maybe those warlocks are hoping to secretly subvert the covenant and bend them to their will.

Shrug

Also, congratulations on the “response to the oldest post possible hours after it was written long since the topic of conversation shifted”.

Idk, just pull the trash pack, pop all your cool downs, pop lust or drums, and watch the meters sky rocket. If your dps doesn’t sky rocket during that obvious purposeful pull then you should get kicked.

You’re never going to have perfect balance, especially around cutting-edge content, so threads like this will always crop up.

Threads pop up like this, only because Blizzard put restrictions on what you can use.
Do you actually play this game?

2 Likes

… what does that have to do with the actual question?

That or you’re just trolling and aren’t interested in actually debating the topic, but whatever.

Point is.

I hate M+ because M+ has crept into my LFD content.

I’m not sure what you expect? LFD content is laughably easy for even children. Do you want people to slow pull each pack, set up a tent and discuss adventures between pulls?

Like what on earth.

1 Like

Even if Blizz didn’t put restrictions on it, they would find something else to whine about instead like they have every single expansion, ever.

Even during Wrath and MoP, especially MoP.

When there aren’t any 10% discrepancies to whine about, they will whine about 5% discrepancies. When there aren’t 5% discrepancies to whine about, they will whine about 1% discrepancies. When everything is <1% they will whine that everybody and everything is the same.

No one expects perfection. This thread is about reeling it back from the brink of chaos.

Thanks for your sarcastic reply, you must be fun at parties. I also went and has another peek at wowranks.io because that article is from last year. New numbers are 154986 NF, 21185 Kyrian, 12276 Necro, 12677 venthyr. But, surely, it must be because warlocks just love them some trees, huh?

1 Like

People don’t care about discrepancies if you can swap off easily like talents.

2 Likes