#PullTheRipcord

No, I just hate the ridiculous lengths people go to, to avoid trash.

Get 1 or 2 M+ players in the group and the rest of them don’t know the dungeon pull by pull and end up aggroing something and then they either get kicked or there’s a lot of swearing and toxic behavior going on blah blah blah.

Somehow M+ players fail to realize that when they Q up for an LFD that they might get players of… gasp lesser skill or experience and shouldn’t expect everybody to act like they’re doing +15s.

I personally am shocked people would go to lengths to avoid pulling mobs that are literally called trash mobs. Why don’t we rename them to potentially-epic-world-drops to make them sound more enticing to kill?

I mean oh my god.

Make your own premade of 5 people who are trash-pulling enthusiasts and go farm trash to your trash farming hearts content.

2 Likes

Have M+ trash drop tier sets.

1 Like

Except… they do, and did.

“OMG WHY DOES _____ TALENT SUCK SO MUCH COMPARED TO ____ AND !? BUFF THIS!" or " IS SO OVERPOWERED IT NEEDS A NERF!”

Especially when you got Class X vs Class Y whining going on, ESPECIALLY in PvP.

#Pull the ripcord.

I shouldn’t need to choose between what spec I like most, what content I like most, and weather I value gameplay over aesthetic (which is a dumb choice to have to make in any case cause this is a GAME). Let us at least swap covenants easily/without penalty, and ideally let us choose what abilities/soulbinds we want freely. Make us happier and your balancing job 1000x easier.

4 Likes

oh yeah now you’re talking.

stop yelling at the cloud.

Wow, nice Texas Instruments style thinking there, buddy.

Everything is 0 or 1 with you, isn’t it?

Somehow “kill the stupid trash pack that’s in the way that’s difficult to avoid” equates to “pull every single thing in the dungeon”, lol.

Can you not understand the concept of maybe killing SOME of the trash, like, the stuff that requires jumping through hoops in just the right way to avoid and skipping the trash that is way off to the side like everybody does?

Just like corruptions.
Azerite Gear.
Legion Legendaries.
Artifact Power.
Legendary Ring.
Legendary Cloak.

Every expansion its always something that’s spiraling out of control.

Not sure you’ve stepped foot in m+ but you have to kill a minimum amount of trash to time the key. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Yeah, they can’t add anything without people whining about it, and 99% of the time, the people doing the whining is either PvP, M+ or Mythic Raiders. The vast majority of it.

“OMG WARFORGED SUCKS SO MUCH BECAUSE I HAVE TO GET THE SAME PIECE OF GEAR 500 TIMES TO GET THE CORRECT SECONDARY STATS + PRISMATIC SLOT!”

EDIT:

And I remember when you could customize gear with enchants, and reforging (I sorely miss reforging!) because people were too effing lazy to go to an NPC that does this stuff, lol. And the devs (was that Ion? I think it was Ion) said “we heard players want to equip armor as soon as it drops in a raid instead of spending a few minutes to go back to town to customize it so we’re removing reforging and most gem slots”.

Complained about - Listened to feedback - Got corruption Vendor

Complained about, listened to feedback - Changed the rings positions and gave the “best” powers at the end

complained about, changed and was basically the perfect system by the end of legion

what

complained about, promised they wouldnt do it again but then they did.

5 Likes

Its been go go go since wrath.

Not wrong. Mostly raiders though

I do get that it is a bit silly, but you oculd be trying to join those “chill” labeled groups. Or maybe you aren’t clear you aren’t clear on the shortcuts. I think most people just assume everyone knows everything - even in regular dungeons. I myself get irked when someone screws up but when they say they’re new or first time here I’m more than willing to slow down and point out mechanics or things to look out for.

You’re whining right now though.

Remember the utter outcry that players were forced to grind the ring in WoD and the cloak in MoP?

We lost profession bonuses because people felt ‘forced’ to take certain ones.

Kind of like your opinion that covenants should stay as is .

1 Like

Um, excuse me?

I agreed earlier that I would be willing to do a “Reach 40 in your first, select a second, reach 40, select the third, and reach 40 and get the last one, and choose what you want to use based on what you’ve unlocked thusfar.”

BUT

NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON, INCLUDING the one I agreed with, commented on it.

I liked profession bonuses. Call me old fashioned. Made it fun to min/max

I also liked reforging

4 Likes

If there weren’t any problems with all of those , then why did they fix all of them ?

3 Likes