#PullTheRipcord

Right? It’s not like we’re enemies. There’s some heavy cooperation between the covenants. We all serve the same “Purpose”

pull! PULL!!! PULL MORE!!! DONT STOP !!! KEEP PULLING!!! PULL!!! PULL!!

Full strength “AHHHHHH”

after intense pulling, the rip cord finally got pulled

“FREEDOM!!!”

An article I’ve read from wowhead had many writers saying the covenant buffs for 9.05 aren’t going to change much for the majority. People are still going to choose and stay on the strongest covenant abilities.

It’ll be more of an easier time for Blizzard to #pulltheripcord, allowing the covenants to become more personal choice than to fail at balancing poor covenant abilities and then waiting for 3-4 months before trying again.

Pulling the rip cord, ATLEAST we’ll be with the covenants that we enjoy playing and spending time with.

A great way to hype up 9.0.5? Pull the ripcord.

1 Like

The Covenants Strike Back - With the strength of the kyrian, night fae, necrolords, and venthyr restored, embark on a campaign to unite the four covenants—and together, launch an assault against the Jailer in his home territory.

How on earth are Blizzard going to justify saying something like this at Blizzcon over the weekend and not allow us to swap between abilities? We unite the covenants together and they still turn around and say “Ugh not you necrolord”.

Having now spent quite a bit of time playing SL on numerous characters I’ve come to the conclusion that I really enjoy the covenants as they are. No need to change the structure of the system. Tweaks and adjustments are fine. Cheers!

1 Like

Nah. It sucks

#PullTheRipcord

4 Likes

“I’ve played with covenants and I like them because the reasons I’m unable to provide here”

4 Likes

Thank you level 10 who hasn’t posted in a year, just to come back and post this.
Nothing going on here.

#PullTheRipcord

5 Likes

#pulltheripcord

Thanks

1 Like

Ripcord maybe hopefully being pulled sorta?

• The Covenants Strike Back - With the strength of the kyrian, night fae, necrolords, and venthyr restored, embark on a campaign to unite the four covenants—and together, launch an assault against the Jailer in his home territory.

I’m reaching, I know, but perhaps this means we can at least switch more freely? If not a full ripcord pulled. That’d be cool. I foolishly jumped from Fae -> Necro -> Venth on this character very early in testing out the waters. But I wonder with the balance changes/working together with other covenants if that is the plan in nudging us to have a little more flexibility.

./hope

It’s honestly the perfect setup, we’re uniting the covenants. How else could it be packaged right?

1 Like

How would they actually implement the package though? That’s a difficulty that makes it more than a bit harder to jump on the bandwagon that it’s what’s actually happening…

You get given a neck which is the Heart of Covenants and you may bind a covenants soul energy to your neck and use their power.

I don’t know Blizzard can make lore up just make it a talent damn

1 Like

Just give us all the class abilities in 9.1 add an extra conduit slot to the soul binds and a make conduit that makes all the abilities work with any soul bind.

Half of the time the signature one aren’t used .

1 Like

They’re fun. I enjoy fun. That is all the reason anyone needs to like something. Sorry to break it to you.

Ok can you advise me why you have more fun using one ability with your covenant instead of 4 different abilities?

Also covenant only content… lol

Love getting an extra set of dailies to do, yahoo.

unless the ripcord is you can switch with no penalty what so ever and keep all anima/upgrades/companions it’s not good enough

1 Like

Just make it so you can switch among the different class abilities . That way you can maintain your current Covenant anima , upgrades and companions.

This is my idea for how to make it work .

1 Like

Because they’re not shut off.