#PullTheRipcord

Pull the ripcord

1 Like

Okay. Now, explain why shutting off significant portions of the game because of a single locked talent choice is good design.

2 Likes

Just a reminder to Blizzard that any priest not using mind games in PvP is actually throwing games. No way to fix this. Just pull the ripcord

1 Like

Anyone who disagrees with you has never pvp’d.

Getting mindgamed in a bad spot is basically a death sentence.

#LeaveItIn

1 Like

thats what my pastor said to me when I was 8

2 Likes

We all know they are saving the ripcord for the mid-expansion lull before 9.2 when they “fix” the problems from beta.

6 Likes

But of course, the typical Blizzard double-down before giving up a system.

1. New system comes out with obvious problems
  2. Blizzard tries to do their version of fixing
  3. Blizzard finally gives up and gives in with a *.

Would like to try NF and Kyrian for PvP but I can’t, because reasons. We finally have a system with more in depth customization and you lock us into only one talent tree. What. The. *

3 Likes

Bump. Unlock covenant abilities plz. Or make them equal In a real world use.

3 Likes

I’m happy people are starting to get back on board with this, Shadowlands desperately needs less restrictions.

2 Likes

geez… I thought that covenants problem in this thread had already been solved, although the abuse of Pelagos soulbind and the Kirians in most importance in FORCING US to use it in our classes may be the only problem.

But now I see another problem that I don’t know if someone tried after reaching renown 40.

And it is like a loremaster I have decided to know the quest campaing in each covenant so which will change each time after reaching renown 40 to complete the 4 covenant campaing quest, I decided to stay in Venthir for pve and Ardenweed for pvp depending weekly quest to appear in that week.

The problem is the following: I would like to know what happens when you change covenants, how does it affect getting your soulbinds conduits? What happens to your previous covenant if you want to go back again?

Does everything stay the way it was except to change your soulbinds and covenants specialties and your renown to the level that you left everything until you return to them again?

or

Is everything you did in that covenant it’s reset, even your soulbinds conduits that you obtained throughout daily and in dungeons, your renowns and even the campaign quests everything else just removed by switching to another covenant? So if it were like this it would be a waste of time and a wrong choice in your game, so your system has not served anything and it would only force us to stay with that covenant forever without experiencing everything with a single main.

#HiMom
/s lol

#hurryupandpullthedangripcordalready :parachute:

3 Likes

yep another dumb thing in SL to make “decisions matter” , thx twitch streamers!

1 Like

I think the majority of twitch streamers were pretty staunchly against covenant abilities being ransomed behind covenants.

Even beta testing covenants abilities was annoying because you had to make a new char for each one.

1 Like

Since due to the last comments there is no answer about the mechanics and the freedom to choose and change your covenant without problems, I see that there are people who are not going to help either as a community not willing to risk a mechanic that Blizzard always does not it tells us 100% and we have to live with small letters.

Well… so there is no need to support your cause just because of your ignorance more than mine.

:confused: huh ?

I’m having a difficult time deciphering this my dude. I can’t make heads or tails about what you’re trying to say here.

#PullTheRipcord

5 Likes

One thing we can all agree on really.