#PullTheRipcord

Also here for my daily bump. #pulltheripcord weirdos

They actually thought they were going to use covenants to time gate the hell outta people by forcing re rolls on it…

NOPE PULL THE RIPCORD

6 Likes

Ion said there was a rip cord.

Then he said there wasn’t a rip cord.

You’re point is?

Big yikes.

Of course it matters. If it doesn’t matter to you, all the power to you. But it matters to me. If you can’t comprehend the reason, please scroll up and see my other replies.

3 Likes

Let clear this up a bit.

It has nothing to do with being cutting edge. If you can’t see why, then you don’t truly understand the covenant choice or you don’t play multiple roles / content.

3 Likes

World 76 killing Heroic Denathrius. :partying_face:

Now pull the ripcord ?!

2 Likes

First post launch interview from Sloot (Raider) to Ion (Game Director) here are some of his responses on questions related to Covenants.

“Covenants are an overall success.”

“Changing Covenants isn’t that big of an undertaking.”

“No regrets with Covenant design so far”

“The team is keeping an eye on conduits, especially as the third Soulbind unlocks.”

“You may have a percent or two edge with ideal Conduits, but it isn’t the end of the world.”

:man_facepalming: :tired_face: It’s actually headache inducing with how stubborn they can be sometimes.

I don’t even really care the context of the questions, this is the opposite of what I wanted to hear / read. Nothing said or at least mentioned in the post (Haven’t watched the interview as of yet.) on the ability in-balance and how unfriendly soulbinds are to players who play more then 1 spec or role.

8 Likes

bump, because blizzard is run by lizard men confirmed

1 Like

They probably should have done that before releasing the game.

this again>?

I personally like the current Covenant system, I just wish it wasn’t locked to how little redeemed souls you can get. A cool thing they should allow you to do is change Covenants the way you change specs so that you can use 1 Covenant feature at a time but not both or more.
Some things I don’t approve of though is how much of an advantage certain Covenants give in PvP and how some Covenant abilities are just BS like the fae revival seed.

Just doing casual Arena I already have moments where I thought “if I only had necro arm…”

That is not to say that I am playing perfectly, far from it. It is to say that some of us do wish to eliminate variables and be prepared so that we can clearly say “god damn i should’ve played better.”

3 Likes

Daily reminder to pull the ripcord

10 Likes

Wild spirits is amazing in pve, can’t use it in arena. Resonating arrow is amazing in arena, but I’m gimped in mythic+/raiding without wild spirits. If I want to switch I have to wait 2 weeks, woohoo. #pulltheripcord

8 Likes

Very happy with the game and how the system is set up.

1 Like

Im glad you agree that being able to swap covenant abilities without changing covenants is the way to go

#pulltheripcord
#letthefatladysing
#ionhappens

3 Likes

Seems as more people play and see how unbalanced things are the ripcord is gaining traction .

#wetoldthemso #pulltheripcord

4 Likes

#ionhappens

1 Like

i’m having fun. stay salty!