#PullTheRipcord

Sad part is the people defending Blizz on the covenants are the ones complaining about doing the Maw because that is where sockets are going to come from and doing Torghast because they need it for Soul Ash for Legendaries .

They are upset that they have to do actual content for stuff instead rping with their Swolkin buddy or running with the deer people or having tea parties to get gear.

1 Like

Yes. Because if they are crying about doing content, they must be RP’ers. :man_facepalming:

Posting to keep keep the dream alive.

3 Likes

does anyone know an out of work fat female vocalist?

cause its time for the fat lady to sing! PULL THE RIPCORD!!

2 Likes

PULL adsfasds

THE asdf fs

RIPCORD asdf saf

NOW adsfasf

2 Likes

O wow almost 800 likes.

Most liked thread i’ve ever seent.

2 Likes

PULL IT 10 mfk chars

1 Like

My covenant has tons of flavor but no substance.

It’s like I went out and ordered pizza with my favourite toppings and they only gave me half a pizza, but if I decided to get toppings I hated I’d get the full thing.

pull the damn ripcord

5 Likes

Ion cant pull it because that means he has to tell his boss he failed AGAIN

:sob: :cry: :sob: :sob: :sob: :cry:

7 Likes

How is the guy that decided no mounts in the maw even still employed

4 Likes

Good question.

I wonder how the people who balanced PVP got paid to balance PVP.
:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Funny story, no one is paid to balance PvP, it’s basically the job no one wants but someone gets assigned and put’s little to no effort into. :rofl:

3 Likes

I think the SV hunter threads back in Legion pre-patch got close, and you could down-vote those. It didn’t help. :frowning:

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone gets paid to balance pvp and I am being dead serious.

I think it gets tossed to an intern and hes just happy he isn’t doing coffee runs.

1 Like

#Torghast-is-Way-too-Longggggg

1 Like

ALL IS LOST.

You are correct. They didn’t even have a PvP section in Beta until September.

Then they didn’t fix the one-shot trinkets until 3 days before release.

I don’t know how many hours I spent in BG queues in Beta before giving up. I actually thought they were broken, and I still don’t know if they were or weren’t.

If they were paying somebody to balance PvP, they didn’t have any data to use.

Either nobody is being paid to do it, or that person is playing League of Legends all day long.

2 Likes

has Lex Luther, er i mean Ion, posted anything lately?

2 Likes

Pull the Ripcord

Who is the player base you lose when you pull the ripcord?

Who do you lose with another borrowed power gating system?

My experience: Logs into WoW wants to play enhancement Shaman. Thinks about chain harvest and not having it cause I’m necrolord for Resto. Thinks about switching… thinks about resto healing loss in raid and synergy with leggo. Logs off.

2 Likes

Somebody say Rip Chords?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc6FmZCT0Zc

2 Likes