#PullTheRipcord

9.3.5 when we’re already 8 months into the next expansions beta and it’s way too late to matter anyway and everyone is calling SL the worst expansion ever and Covenants are assigned to the trash heap of ill-remembered history along side Garrisons.

Please, Blizzard:

Just turn the game into a big interactive cinematic where you can’t die, items are just handed to you, you can do whatever you want (undead pally, flying ground mounts, make potions as a blacksmith, etc), no factions, every racial for every race, every race playable even if the lore doesn’t make sense, no PvP, every content easily soloable, teleportation everywhere, 0 rng, no-clipping, etc. Also, hire 500 more devs so that there is neverending content and no-lifers don’t have to be time-gated. Oh, and CERN-level servers for launches that happen every two years and cause inconveniences for one week.

This is clearly what the spoiled playerbase wants.

Sincerely yours,

Pom

1 Like

Alternately, don’t force players to choose between what’s strongest, what’s most fun, or what a player wants aesthetically. Making covenants have their own unique story and cosmetics alone adds enough replay value for a lot of the playerbase.

Having the abilities be talents would allow us to serious face with the strongest ability for the content while still allowing players to fully meme run torghast. Yaknow, have fun, while retaining preferable aesthetics. Why isn’t fun allowed anymore?

#PullTheRipcord

9 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/gWX7Sqo.gif

6 Likes

Actually, after playing lots…I no longer agree. I don’t notice the necessity to pull it at all.

This is literally the best expansion they’ve ever released.

Stop spouting nonsense.

1 Like

You’ll change your tune once they mess with covenant balance.

4 Likes

What Blizz has done , has unraveled their precious system and done more damage then making a ripcord and pulling it to separate player power from the rp aesthetics of the covenants would of done.

Blizz actually created the metas they said they didn’t want with all the nerfs.

1 Like

It’s fine…for now. Major concerns still remain, though. Covenants can still be nerfed, and we haven’t seen how they’ll perform in competitive content. My raid team, for example, wants to do RBGs. I have convoke, a 4 second channel. I’m not looking forward to RBGs and will likely exclude myself, which isn’t great game design, I feel.

Yet another day where, as a Venthyr hunter, I continue to have a useless talent in Flayed Shot while Night Fae hunters out DPS me on single target. PLEASE BUFF FLAYED SHOT, IT’S TERRIBLE (and I really didn’t want to not be a worgen Venthyr hunter!)

Even though every website says Kyrian is better overall for veng DH, I’ve found that on large pulls Venthyr is way better and pumps more damage (when activating Meta).

I don’t feel the need to change at all.

Venthyr performs better around a 4 minute CD, yes. The Kyrian does smaller numbers more often. This is like saying why play a rogue when an arms warrior has bigger white hits.

I’m just saying, I don’t feel the compelling angst to switch to Kyrian.

JUst so I can have toons to play with the covenant abilities I want and the ones I may need for progression I made 2 extra hunters .

So 2 horde and 2 alliance. This toon has of of the ones I like and the other hunter I am gearing up for horde , you guessed it has the night fae .

I would of rather of made extra hunters just to farm the covenant sets but I was as well as others forced to either pick the look we like , the ability we like or make multiple alts of the same class/spec.

When we told Blizz we wanted alt friendly ,we didn’t mean alts of the same class so we can multi spec or alts of the same spec if we play s single spec. When we said we wanted alt friendly we meant we wanted it to be friendly for us to try new classes.
#ripcord9.1

1 Like

Yeah, thats fair. Its not a big deal, my friend is havoc and running Venthyr. Like I said, for now everything seems fine. Things will be less fine when we start seeing nerfs and we’ll potentially see issues when we get some competitive content. I stated my personal example above.

1 Like

When the logs come out the winners for each class and spec will be decided. If you roll anything other than ur bis u will get kicked from pugs. Welcome to post covid raiding

2 Likes

The real test is when Mythic raid comes out along with Arenas and high mythic keys .

Doing normal /heroic dungeons really isn’t a true test of the systems .

THings may work fine now but in a week or 2 is when we will really see how the systems really are.

Yeah, thats what I’m saying. What I mean when I say competitive content.

They don’t need to neuter anything or even change how the skills function. Just allow people to respec on the fly to suit the content they’ll be doing. These could be talents instead of tied to a covenant.

5 Likes

Make no mistake, these ARE our level 60 talents on a 2 week CD.

5 Likes