#PullTheRipcord

Giving consumers what they want also is called business, but that does not mean the consumer is always right. They picked to changed the system up base off that feedback. To say in a mmo them changing it means they are wrong is the most laughable logic ever. Tossing players a bone after we tried it there way is just that.

But you know what? With this logic, and community. I guess you all design the game, not Blizzard. So we are Blizzard masters, and if we don’t get what we want. We will spam and cry about it until we do. and when they at last do what we want. We will just tell them, about time. Next time listen to us sooner. Who do you think you are?

#pulltheripcord

Blizz, systems don’t make a game fun, content does. Systems don’t keep players playing, content does. Systems are not content. You have wasted so much time and manpower that could have been spent elsewhere making actual content.

You have never once successfully balanced anything. Not classes, not pvp, not azerite, not corruptions, etc. And you expect to be able to balance the most complex system you ever designed? Drop the pride and be honest with yourselves. It’s not happening.

You could have used the manpower to release Shadowlands on time had you not wasted it on this crappy system. You could have developed something the player base actually wanted like housing or more dungeons, events, even more in depth Torghast. Literally anything else would have been a better use of your limited resources.

5 Likes

And not a one of them have come up with ideas to circumvent the issues that comes with the Covenant system outside of “deal with it”.

1 Like

Again, this is the only thread I’ve made on the topic since August 21.

If you don’t like the thread you could just mute it :slight_smile:

Make your own thread for all the many people then.

4 Likes

Plenty of people told why the liked it and wanted it. The reasons not good enough for you.

I mean I blame Blizzard for keeping this thread up also. They encourage players having hissy fits until they get what they want.

You’re not reading what I said. Not. A. One of them. Have come up with a solution to the problems presented by the side that doesn’t like Covenants.

1 Like

I am…utterly baffled by this nonsense. Why would they NEED to “toss players a bone” if the system they designed worked and they were right?

I legitimately cannot even fathom how you’re sinking so far up the Blizzard bunghole here.

Also, amazingly insipid argument there. I didn’t say all change did I? I said reversing decisions they said no to. Do you honestly not know the difference here?

Using your logic they might as well just make random changes in the wind however they want, because they can never be wrong. I love this invincible argument you guys make, where because MMOs change, that means any change is a good one.

Sorry, but no. There are good changes, and there are bad changes. That you cannot distinguish between the two clarifies why you’re so vehemently protective of this terrible system.

3 Likes

Oh yeah i think i remember one of those arguments

I think it’s neat - Truly stellar.

Once again, feel free to make your own thread for all the people that share your belief. This thread is a beacon for those who want to discuss covenants. I’m sure your thread will be very successful.

Now stop spamming this thread.

1 Like

again, they gave reasons to why the like the system. They don’t got to come up with a solution for you who don’t. That is it. Your reasons and problems with it has nothing to do with why some of us like it.

You do have a point, just as we have the freedom of speech lol

You don’t like the notification? Don’t respond or come into the thread. I am not entirely sure why this is such a problem for you.

1 Like

I can’t remember and I can’t search your post history because your profile is on hidden.

Are you a beta tester currently?

1 Like

Yeah, it absolutely does.

Well yeah, when Blizzard change something to what the community wanted because of the outcome the community predicted, there’s no better time to say “I told you so”.

Except we have tried the system. It’s bad for pretty much all the numerous reasons we’ve stated.

If you enjoy the system, by all means, make your own thread where you can easily articulate the reasons of why you do that.

Nobody acts like it has 10k people. Just 10k posts.

Ironic, considering that the only actual resistance to pulling the ripcord is a small handful of trolls, most who’ve gone completely mask off and admitted they’re only here to stir up drama.

That’s a bold take. But not one I’d personally make if I were in your shoes.

And there it is. Once again, encouraging Blizzard to stand their ground not because you think the system is genuinely good, but out of spite.

5 Likes

It is called business? But also Blizzard could not agree with feedback at the time, and did not want to add it yet. After awhile, they said ok well players still want it changed, after trying our way. We can set it up for them.

The nonsense of it is that you think because they changed it, that you are in the right. Like I said the level of EGO behind the community thinking because Blizzard listen to them on certain things, Blizzard is wrong.

It makes me laugh out loud that you all think you matter that much when it comes to the design of the game, and this thread and how people are acting because Blizzard said they are not going to pull the ripcord is proof of it.

You giving reasons why you like something doesn’t address the clear issues presented by the opposite side. If your only defense is “Here’s why I like this” after being explained why it’s bad with absolutely no solutions or middle ground, then your point isn’t really worth looking into.

The game houses many different playstyles. Screwing over one where player performance matters greatly is not acceptable in current iteration of the game.

5 Likes

laughing mask in front of the guy with angry tears pouring down .jpg

2 Likes

Your reasons for disliking it has nothing to do with why the other side likes it. Your problems with the system is not for us to want to fix.

In game designs or rules set up. There can not always be a middle ground. Someone is not going to get his or her way. And the ripcord people is that side for now.

Maybe in the future you might get what you want, but for now you are not.

I mean that is pretty much the ripcord theme people. Tim you are so right.

Yes, you got us.

A bunch of people all arguing against the sole person in the thread defending covenants as they are.

We are so mad, just so mad!

Friendly reminder (from the original post)

1 Like

It is called business? But also Blizzard could not agree with feedback at the time, and did not want to add it yet. After awhile, they said ok well players still want it changed, after trying our way. We can set it up for them.

Clears throat So…Why did they still want it changed?

Well clearly Blizzard was in the right, so it must be something else yes? Obviously they’re just doing it because hey MMOs change and we’ll change it to something we clearly know is wrong but hey, who cares about our customers, amirite?

How do you not see how you’re defeating your own arguments here?

2 Likes

And I’ll keep voicing why it’s a dumb decision. Again, it doesn’t matter to me why you like it. I don’t care about that. What I do know is that in the gameplay aspect, you know the one that takes much bigger priority over everything else, this system is trash. If the game was catered to players like you where there essentially isn’t an extreme top end then you’d have a point. But as it stands, you don’t have one because you’re ignoring how the system plays against progression type players.

2 Likes