#PullTheRipcord

Heard it here first lads, Khaelyn stands with us.

PULL THAT RIPCORD!

1 Like

Blizzard said they not going to do it. So keep asking for it right now is spam, and really should be reported as such.

You get to do what Timbo does and pull up old posts to prove you’ve got the foresight to not support terrible ideas.

Unlike all the people who thought stuff like account wide essences wouldn’t be a thing until it became a thing.

2 Likes

Telling people to “just regrind” is essentially like this. You’re on your Priest. Every time you’d want to switch to any of your other specializations, you have to start your character all over again.

Sounds stupid right?

2 Likes

They said they’re not going to do it yet because they don’t see eye to eye with the community yet but they’re prepared to put the effort in if they need to.

1 Like

And like the child you are, you sure do love taking things out of context.

I feel bad for you. The delay has gave you all some false hope that maybe they won’t go through it. When is the anger stage coming?

Calling people children isn’t going to help your stance unfortunately.

1 Like

Oh I agree about the soul binds and conduits too but the soul binds can stay as part of the covenants all they have to do is make them all work with all the class abilities and as for conduits make them so you either have to be in a rested zone or some kind of tome like talents . Put the class abilities into a special talent row that changes every expansion .

? but that is not the case.

Also the very thing about mmorpg is the grind. The is the bread and butter of what a mmorpg is.

You are not stuck with the choice you made. You can’t just switch sides to do content. So if they nerf something to the point you don’t enjoy. You can switch, and build up. It is not that big of a deal.

I don’t really need help with my stance. I’m not here to change this pity party mind. I am however, calling Blizzard out for even letting this thread keep going. It just encourages people to keep spamming, and this pity party needs to end.

Honest question Khaelyn and I don’t want to make assumptions based on the character you’re posting on, but what content have you done and at what level?

Don’t feel bad for me, I’m going to have a blast in this expansion regardless. You’re going to sulk around about how WoW is a terrible MMORPG like you’ve said a dozen times.

You’re free to leave anytime. You’re not contributing anything meaningful to the discussion anyway, as per usual.

She’s about to call you out for achievement shaming. She’s mentioned it before the content she does “doesn’t have achievements”.

Edit: a twist!

Honest question, what does that have to do with the point I made?

So pretty much since she’s on Moon Guard the content is Goldshire Inn

2 Likes

And the child makes another comment. Showing your age.

A lot. Because you’d know the frustrations of a restriction like this if you’ve partaken in some of the harder content in the game. Can you just answer the question? I don’t know (I kind of do) why when I ask this question most people respond the exact same way.

Because backing her into a corner to explain how her stance on covenants would impact her it’s a very nice thing to do :frowning:

Not really, I don’t care about the frustrations of what you gone through.

I don’t care about your fun. Just like you don’t care about mine. This system reflects on the things I do. If I find this system fun, and tied to power in what I want to do in the game. I will gladly accept it, just like I have accepted many things that are not fun to me.

Both sides playing a moral high ground about it is selfish or it is unfair is silly. There is no middle ground needed on this issue. I want rpg choices to matter, and I want power tied to the choice. Why? Because I’m going to be doing mythic dungeons and harder content with new players I got into the game because they are adding more rpg elements.

And I’m ok with systems like this. I’ve raided in realm reborn, and Everquest back in the planes of power days. I’m not a stranger to end game content. I just don’t do it in wow, because the community here is lack luster.

Since I will be doing harder content in shadowlands. I fully accept systems that are grinding.

1 Like

Ever think the problem might be with you and not the community?

Just a thought.

For each armor type you have…

Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulders
Waist
Wrist

Thats 8 slots.

Now multiply by each armor type: 32 slots.

Add the additional slots for weapons, cloaks, shields, etc, = 17 slots + 32 from the armor…

That gives 49 slots of items you must design for a raid at baseline. NOT counting any additional appearances or recolors, OR class specific sets.

To continue this covenant thing you’d have to multiply everything by 4!

196 appearances. Of items. Again just the basics.

There’s no way they could make them all different after a while. It’s the same four themes on repeat. It’s not like having Freehold drop pirate gear or Firelands dropping magma/fire gear. It’s the same exact crap over and over. Very inefficient. Just have one theme for the raid and move on to the next. Even Beta For Azeroth got it right.

Again, taking what should be a simple choice waaay too far. It’s a FACTION, not the class I picked when I rolled the character.

No you just get paid to post defending a game designed by people who managed to find a way to be both overworking themselves while being astoundingly lazy.

1 Like