#PullTheRipcord

You realize that WoT came out around WoW, right?

Big swing and a miss there from the casual with bumper pads on.

1 Like

I’ll give you that but the thing is the class abilities should of never been tied to the covenants in the first place . They should of been talents even if they were for just one expansion .

Heck here is an idea instead of locking new abilities each expansion directly to some borrowed power system they make a special expac only talent row.

You get your base talents up to level 50 then there is a special talent row that changes with each expansion going forward . These talents would only be for the expansion they came from and would be replaced by the next expansion .

THis would do a couple of things .

1: Give each new expansion abilities that have the flavor of that expansion
2: With them rotating out we would get new abilities without the bloat

1 Like

Except they were never talents. You just assumed they were talents because ‘muh player power’.

The creative genius of having a talent row that always changes every expac, unlike when Blizzard changes talents every expac to begin with.

The Big Brain creativity…

Came out around WoW . :thinking:

Ok lets see here

WoW came out Nov. 23 , 2004

WoT came out Aug. 12 2010

Yeah you’re right It came out around WoW

5 Likes

Six years isn’t that big of a gap, chief. If you really want to be literal, they’re both zoomer games, except WoT was designed for people with brains, not Everquest washouts.

Yeah you’re right I mean they are so comparable 2010 WoT was in it’s infancy and WoW was starting it’s 3rd expansion so I can see how they came out around the same time .

4 Likes

Again, six years isn’t that big of a gap, no matter how many expansions there are.

Keep telling yourself that , you might believe it some day

3 Likes

Since spans of time are measured in decades, no, I don’t have to. But that’s not surprising coming from you.

How do you figure it takes brains to pay a couple hundred dollars for a winning tank? Beating people up with your wallet isn’t exactly a big brain move, dawg.

2 Likes

You have no idea how the premium tanks work, so of course your small brain doesn’t comprehend.

LMAO.

Actually classic slapper of a comment from Sonichu.

I’m just happy he’s back, this thread got quiet. Luckily we can discuss pay to win games again.

3 Likes

We talking about WoW and how you need more hand holding?

No luckily we’re talking about World of Tanks again when you can buy just your way into relevancy.

And buy premium exp boosts.

STILL not how it works, but ok champ.

Maybe if he or she keeps bumping up this thread someone at WoT will see it ang give him or her a free tank :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Np Champ,

Didn’t WoT have premium ammo up until like a year ago? You literally had premuim tanks, premium ammo to go with it.

Just to make Trollnechka happy I’ll get the thread back on track

#maketheripcord
#seetheripcord
#betheripcord
#pulltheripcord

1 Like

You forgot #HandHoldingTheRipcord because you couldn’t pull it yourselves :slight_smile:

Look at this point you’re keeping our thread relevant so I’m just happy you’re here.

You’re one of the biggest supporters of the thread ,thank you.

2 Likes