#PullTheRipcord

Once again for the people in the cheap seats.

#pulltheripcord and if there isn’t one, make one, then pull it.

3 Likes

What if there is no ripcord. What if were living our lives in a simulation every day only to find out were neural linked to a computer only to receive dopamine drips to keep us sustained until someone pulls our ripcord, man.

Do we even have a choice if someone pulls our ripcord. It’s so gnarly, man. GAME OVER, MAN, GAMER OVER.

Man Blizzard/Ion are really shooting to launch the worst expansion yet. 9.1 won’t come fast enough. The loot changes are even getting hate on Reddit and most of the posters there just like showing off commissioned art of their characters.

There wont be outcry because people believe beta is beta

#whatevenisaripcord

Man, why on earth did they lower the ilvl of mythic+ gear to under heroic. Crazy…

2 Likes

Raid or die

I can’t wait to hear from the people defending covenants in here about how this is actually a positive change and only impacts try-hards or whatever.

Just re-enforces that Raiders are malignant whiners.

Yeah look no idea what’s going on in your brain right now but nobody who raids mythic cares about m+ gear.

Awfully interesting how upset you are over this, I thought mythic raiders are only a tiny portion! Why should Blizzard cater for the one percent right sonichu?

Blizzard makes change that impacts a portion of the playerbase
haha suck eggs

Blizzard makes change that impacts a portion of the playerbase you’re involved in
reeeeeeee

1 Like

Reread the sentence.

Haha keep it up I look forward to selling you heroic gear in the first few weeks.

I’ll make a deal you can add me to battlenet and I’ll give you a great idea on some fancy, shiny HEROIC level items. Hmu on discord or bnet yea?

1 Like

Will you offer a one time discount for Sonichu?

Use codeword Sonichu for 10% off your next gold-only heroic sale.

How would uncoupling power from covenants affect you again?

1 Like

We’ve been trying for 8838 posts to find out the reason.

Still waiting :frowning:

1 Like

Uncoupling power from covenants and having the powers function like talents would allow me to choose for aesthetics and also play around with builds in all the different forms of contents and specs!

Oh, you were looking for a negative? I dunno, I got nothing.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t a real solution be to stop M+ loot being infinite? First they lowered the loot chance in M+ so only 1 item drops and now this.

A better solution would of been to cap M+ end of dungeon chests per week. Maybe make it work kind of like Visions where doing a 15 rewards the highest ilvl(slightly under mythic raid) and work your way down from there. Guaranteed drop from the end of dungeon chests once per week at different ilvl tiers would be a lot better for reducing gear acquisition.

Making the end of dungeon rewards worse than heroic kills a lot of incentive for the casual players who enjoy harder content(we do exist, we’re old school WoW players who don’t have the time to spend 2-3 hours in a raid a few nights a week anymore). I loved M+ in Legion. I was happy getting similar ilvl gear even though I didn’t have the fancy set bonuses(that would ultimately be the best solution make #makeraidgeargreatagain).

This change makes me even less excited for an already underwhelming looking expansion from a systems perspective where if I want to be the best Blood DK possible I have to pick freaking lame Fairies as my covenant with amazing Wood plate armor. Oh and a stupid backpack with glowing moths on it. Fits DKs so well!

You’d think with how successful M+ and the Keystone Masters stuff is they’d keep them competitive vs mythic raiding. This would be a real solution instead of their roundabout version to limit gear acquisition even further but with this dev team roundabout/dumb solutions to non problems is all they can come up with. This is going to be the worst received WoW expansion on launch easily with how stupid their systems are.

1 Like

Yeppers.

They don’t know what they are doing do they? They obviously don’t play their own game when people are forced into more than one aspect of endgame. :+1: :100: