#PullTheRipcord

Needing to make alts of the same class to play different specs or of the same spec to play different content is not what people meant by we want alt friendly .

People wanted alt friendly to mean play other classes.

As for the most alt friendly it might be the most since Legion but over all I would have to say and others have too that WoD was probably the most alt friendly expansion .

I’ll actually be invested in SL. I’m playing more World of Tanks than WoW.

Until a PvP Toy drops.

Okay, I still wish you best of luck taking me down with your PvP toy and your +4 gear (accounting for increased investment).

Still waiting.

It’s not nonsense that you have to literally edit the game in order to play on my level. I’m sorry, but I don’t need all the convenience in my RPG because of some, lesser skilled, less adaptive person can’t cope.

That doesn’t answer my question at all. Just more nonsense dodging.

Still. Here.

You have 200 posts in this thread from YESTERDAY to now

2 Likes

And they can’t even answer a single simple question.

They saw how fearfully we reacted to only covenant spells. Why did they move forward to class spells after they saw that?

At this point if they told me “we are only doing it to watch you suffer as we eat popcorn flavored with your tears” I would respect that and stop being so angry at this whole thing, cause at least it would be honest.

Sonechka avoiding the questions

3 Likes

Covenants are the same as Azerite armor. Yeah, you can choose your covenant unlike Azerite armor at the beginning if BFA, but the people who have done no research are screwed.

The same as Azerite armor, everyone from min-maxers to the most casual of players are affected negatively or greatly. Right now the choice of covenant is like getting a piece of Azerite armor in BFA in 8.0. You have no idea if Blizzard is going to nerf said piece of armor/covenant because it’s too strong, or the covenant/piece you get is a POS.

Everyone is screwed with this system, no matter what atleast from a power prospective.

1 Like

Covenants at this point is like a pigeon dropping a white nugget on your head and BlizZard says that is positive because it is moisture for you.

No Papa BlizZard a turd is a turd.

:100: :fire: :thinking:

3 Likes

I don’t even understand what they were thinking with class spells. There’s a reason azerite traits were spec specfic. Class spells heavily punishes hybrid specs. In my class feedback thread they’re arguing over reworking our night fae spell and the major roadblock is that it has to work for all 3 specs.

All hail Systemlands, the great unpruner, where we return to “class identity” over “spec identity.”

Except, wait, we’re expected to care more about our covenant identity than anything else now. Hey guys, I’m a Venthyr Monk.

5 Likes

Why cant I just be a mfing dwarf paladin, yo.

3 Likes

I keep hearing this being parroted throughout this thread. Have you all thought about what this entails for more than 5 seconds? At what point during your quest to gear out 4 toons of the same spec do you realize that “Hey, I’m doing all the content on all 4 covenants. I guess my choice of covenant didn’t actually matter in the first place.” The very crux of your argument is that you won’t be able to do all content with a singular covenant, but here you are saying that you’ll just do it with all of them instead?

I doubt you’re killing anyone with your 440 ilvl. Maybe people’s alts or afk players.

4 Likes

I’d like to point out the irony in the troll who’s constantly saying that this is about sticking it to those evil min/maxers and 1%ers literally telling people to “get on his level.”

4 Likes

440 isn’t a high level at all. That’s the funniest part.

2 Likes

I love how you lower the Ilvl of M+ which forces us into raiding for gear, which then forces me to pick the right conduits/covenants to get into the raid… Thanks for giving me a choice Blizzard, you have chosen the Covenant for me… I can run my own key and my Covenant doesn’t matter, I can’t just run my own Heroic raid every week, that’s impractical…

2 Likes

I mean you can still get a mythic piece of your choosing from the box, but yeah. Still sucks.