#PullTheRipcord

You asked for a tangible reason to not like the system, I provided it. And you can’t just slap a consequence on later and call it a meaningful choice. Or, hell, we can. At the end of the expansion, any character who was Venthyr at any point in time is required to stay in Shadowlands forever, and they just get deleted off your character list. ChOiCeS sHoUlD hAvE cOnSeQuEnCeS!

1 Like

How would unlocking character power from covenants affect you?

She’s already stated it wont, shes in a guild and they dont focus on what convent is best.

The game would have to bring you up to my level. You’re bad. Clearly. Your purples should turn green with how bad you are.

Too busy breaking servers so they can win a ‘fight’ against the horde.

Answer it.

Ok once again

Can you honestly tell anyone here that if Blizz had not put player power with the covenants you would not still consider them meaningful .

Or are you going to dodge this one too with nonsense?

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry, what is War Mode for again? So you can get 30% more from slaying your little dragons?

It’s not nonsense that you have to literally edit the game in order to play on my level. I’m sorry, but I don’t need all the convenience in my RPG because of some, lesser skilled, less adaptive person can’t cope.

If you couldn’t make alts, then yea. But since SL is the most alt friendly ever, aethetics are completely secondary.

There isn’t another point in the game’s history when factions were as important as Covenant because of player power.

Yeah, exactly. 30% more experience is not to be underestimated. Do you actually use it for PvP, lol? Shadowmeld flight form, seeya later.

Net o Matic says hello.

Just answer the question. It’s not that difficult. Stop with the nonsense and get with the real talk. Or is that too much for you?

Only new PVP players use that.

:+1: :thinking:

I don’t think you’re quick enough to open your toy box and catch me before I’m out of range. And don’t even bother telling me you use keybinds. I know a spellbook caster when I see’s one.

Exactly.

Veteran world PVP players know better.

Not only would you not get into Flightform, but you would not survive the first enounter.

While I was out with girls, you were busy studying the sword?

1 Like

The game shouldn’t bend to accommodate you. The challenge in a game is to play it, not ask the developer to change it because you, the ‘skilled player’ need a boost. Simple as.

It’s very progressive that your right and left hand are engendered, but I don’t have to study much to kill a PvE’r in Warmode.

Stop dodging and answer the question. It’s such a simple question. I know it isn’t beyond your capability.

Ooof. You got me. Don’t forget that my gear makes me better at your game, though. I think you’ll struggle to kill me in SLands with your M+3 gear. But, that’s by the by, we’re apparently on the same side anyway. Best of luck though, sweetheart. :heart: