#PullTheRipcord

I’m still waiting for an answer:

1 Like

You just said that people buying carries are not playing the game. Is afking in LFR not playing the game? Is standing in the capital city afking in LFG not playing the game.

Ist this gamer not complying vith your dictations?

You have to literally break the game just to play on my level. Like I want you, lower skilled players, bringing more conveniences into this game.

No, no its not. How is that playing the game?

Please I would love to know how walking away from your keyboard and having the content complete itself is doing anything.

Or hell, standing in a Capital city AFK is playing the game.

These are all burning question I need to know!

1 Like

Stop dodging the question with nonsense.

1 Like

Do you even play the game?

Mini-dictator over here.

‘Don’t tell me how to play, but you have to play my way or else it doesn’t count.’

It’s not nonsense that you have to literally edit the game in order to play on my level. I’m sorry, but I don’t need all the convenience in my RPG because of some, lesser skilled, less adaptive person can’t cope.

Love it, you advocate standing AFK in a city as game play.

Your too much, I needed the laugh thanks for that.

That’s what you are telling us we have to do Mr or Ms Dictator

The level of a troll in a troll pvp guild trolling WPvP cause they can’t compete in Arenas or even Rated BGs? Newsflash you’re level is the lowest of all levels. People want to escape from it.

1 Like

STILL refusing to actually answer the question.

Again:

According to IIan I have to play what he deems is ‘gameplay’, and I better listen because he’s ‘better than me’.

Checkmate aethiests.

If I choose based on what is performing the best, that is a meaningful choice until Blizzard decides to ‘balance’ it into the ground mid-tier. In this instance, I can stick with my ‘choice’ which will likely end up being mediocre at best, or I can spend 25 hours a day regrinding all my renown in a new covenant. If I don’t have those 25 hours, then my choice turns into ‘be weaker for a few weeks to be stronger later’. It’s just kinda garbage.

1 Like

I’m up here:

Chad Level: Sonechka. (People who can play the game on the game’s terms. Adapting)

You’re down here, somewhere…

Soy Level: Lucrend (The guy that needs the game to adapt around him).

Answer my question:

It’s not nonsense that you have to literally edit the game in order to play on my level. I’m sorry, but I don’t need all the convenience in my RPG because of some, lesser skilled, less adaptive person can’t cope.

Other then you doing mythic keys which I really don’t care for I pretty much sleep in bed at your level of game play .

Most people would not need to have the game edited to play your level . All they would have to do is log on to the character log in screen then alt tab to face book to play candy crush .

Almost like choosing for power has consequences… Oh no…

Clearly you do. I can play with the lock in place, but somehow, Mr. Purples and Raid Achieves needs to blow the dust off his Game Genie to miracle his butt to my playing level by making all the abilities accessible.