#PullTheRipcord

Cool. Then show us that you actually play retail, dude. Until then, you’re a troll in my eyes.

Hey man he’s got seven accounts and his dad works for nintendo okay stop asking about it.

#PullTheRipcord

2 Likes

My dad died 10 years ago. I honestly wish he was still around. But he didn’t work for Nintendo, he worked for an aerospace firm that got famous for making little jet engines.

Condolences,

The dad works for nintendo is a joke. I don’t think you have seven accounts but I would love to be proven wrong. You seem unwilling to prove you play retail, prove you have 7 accounts or defend your statements why you think covenants are good.

1 Like

I have 200 posts in this thread. Read them, get back to me about it. I have more than proven my right to be here.

To be honest I think Blizzard see’s all these posts and just doesn’t care. They know the system is bad, they probably know they can’t fix it without making major changes and right now they probably just can’t do it with all the money that’s gone into marketing for the release.

I was honestly expecting a November release, October is a lot sooner than most of us thought it would be coming. It’s just sad they are going down this road again when the writing was on the wall in Alpha.

2 Likes

More trolling from the thread’s biggest troll. Kudos to you.

Tell me, did you just choose to not mention his reason why he was, or did you just not watch the video and once again talk about something you didn’t actually watch/read?

I’ll help you with that. The reason he said he’s glad they’re doing it is so that the community at large can see how bad it is, so no one can blame the Ripcord movement for the sorry state of covenants.

I agree with you bang on. This expansion is coming way too soon.

It feels inevitable we’re going to get a half cooked expansion (again) and will need to watch them flounder post release to add fixes to combat their awful design choices.

They more or less confirmed they read our feedback and they don’t agree.

Dude, the worst part is that we know Blizzard can do better. We’ve seen them do better, and with this rushed expansion, they’re almost no better than E.A. in my eyes especially if the expansion comes out in as buggy of a mess as BFA.

1 Like

Bugs aside. The expansion is bfa 2.0. Don’t kid yourself into thinking it isn’t. They toned down all the open ending grinding. But all of the major systems plus a few are in there.

Sonichu has 709 posts here and doesn’t change the fact they don’t raid, do pvp, do m+ or rbgs currently in retail. I don’t think they have beta either.

I don’t think post number does anything in this discussion.

Trying to keep track of your thoughts on the expansion is tiring, god.

You’re wondering why we ask you elaborate, it’s takes like those.

Funny, he didn’t mention the Ripcord people once in that video.

:roll_eyes:

What’s more hilarious is at no point did Preach ever mention that he wasn’t going to play Shadowlands. He’s been banging the drum about the problems of the game because he will play more of Shadowlands than any of his famed critics in this thread.

He’s also never been on board with #PullTheRipcord before shadowlands. Like you mentioned earlier he wants it to come out as is so everyone can see how bad it is.

3 Likes

But he’s one of those terrible Wanpewrsentors, I hear they eat babies and want to ruin the game for their elitist ways!

He actually adjusted. The rest of you lost your minds and keep baying about it.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/736222353?t=0h14m0s

Knock yourself out, it was him reading the Ion post. Timestamped for your pleasure.

He never adjusted, he never was behind the push of #PullTheRipcord (Before shadowlands coming out)

See how this works? You make an accusation and i provide proof you’re wrong.

Maybe learn from him and “adjust” to the fact that people are going to share their opinions on this because Blizzard is wrong. Would spare us all the headache of having to actually read the drivel you post.

2 Likes

I wonder how long Shadowlands will last for me. Be interesting to see, I suppose. Nice to at least get a break once every 3 months and just hit the hell out of PoE.

I thought you muted me.

And Preach said he didn’t like the Covenants, but he adjusted.

Keep warbling until 9.1 then. I don’t have to listen to you, I get to play it myself anyway.