#PullTheRipcord

One of them sticks out like a sore thumb, the only people who get punished by this are the ones who pick for power.

1 Like

Yes because power was a huge factor in my decision process, and it’s a huge deciding factor in other people’s decisions. It’s feels good that the collective coomunity has to make these tough decisions.

It is hard to figure out when you open with:

Fair enough, was just curious how it felt to someone who didn’t seem to be trolling here.

I enjoyed the feeling of identifying as a mage in Legion, the class halls, the artifacts, etc. It felt like I was part of that group without having to sacrifice part of being a mage to identify as something else. I get where you might be coming from but to me it just feels like it’s fracturing class identity for some new made-up identity. I would enjoy that feeling again as a x covenant mage if the power weren’t tied to it.

Time is the missing component. Will the action cause unrest and chaos initially. Yes.
Will it also turn out the best for the long term health of the game.
Yes.

Simple.

Yes but can you elaborate on that? I can keep saying that shaman is the best healer in the game but it doesn’t make it fact.

Why do you believe that dividing players and forcing them to play non optimally will result in the best long term health of the game?

I’m not looking for your opinion, you’ve stated it multiple times now. I’m asking for why you think this way.

1 Like

Decent good faith question.

Poisoning my answer before I give it isn’t playing fair. So I just don’t bother to answer.
If you are going to continue to do this, you aren’t worth answering.

Unfortunately for me, since power and aesthetic are linked together, the choice isn’t tough for me at all.

Classic players trolling, dude.

I don’t understand? Do you plan on answering or not? You stated you think it’s the best path for the game currently but this has been your reasoning why:

If you’re unable to answer why you think it’s the best path forward for the game then that’s a little weak no?

For example, i think covenants are bad for the game because it will impact players who multispec.

I have more than just those two choice bud. Exactly what i’m talking about. With you it’s one false premise after another.

Gene is like a walking poisoning the well.

Ok so i guess you’re unable to reinforce your point.

This has been a pleasant chat.

#PullTheRipcord

1 Like

I guess you’re unable to frame questions without bias. Same

No problems,

Thanks for stopping by. #PullTheRipcord

1 Like

:popcorn:

Not sure if anyone has offered this today.

5 Likes

Dude, you walk away from answering because your feelings are hurt after stating fact. You’re spineless.

1 Like

Or because he’s nothing more than a petty troll who is here to argue purely for the sake of being argumentative.

2 Likes

I’m pretty? YOU do care! blush

This isn’t about petty tribalism. Everyone here wants what they see as being the best for the game they play.

We have different views on what that is, different ways of playing and different goals.

There is room for all of that.

Ask me if I care?

Psst. It’s rhetorical. I don’t

And the worst part is, Blizzard sees their posts, and listens to them.

All undead are pretty in my cold, undead eyes.