#PullTheRipcord

Preach like slootbag before him, realized it wasn’t a fight he could win.

I suspect he still dislikes covenants, but is waiting for full release for more people to understand why.

You were, we were at a impasse and it wasn’t doing the thread any favors.

At no point did Preach ever mention he wasn’t going to play. He’s said time and time again he knows how it goes. Blizzard brings out a bad system, we adjust and then they bend to feedback.

Not sure how you’re trying to take credit for this. Why don’t you watch the actual vod of him? He mentions he still thinks they are atrocious and have no benefit of coming out in this form.

He clearly wants the system to come out as is so people like you and the other people defending the system get to experience it first hand so they won’t hold any resentment that the Wanpercent ruined a perfect system (In their eyes).

2 Likes

I watched his videos since then.

Preach actually shut up about the Covenants.

By all means, do so. Just stop trolling the thread because you’re so upset over people not liking this.

Besides, I already “adjusted” and did just that. I’ll be resubbing once it’s reversed. Doesn’t effect me, just means I spend my evenings playing something else.

See, the thing you’ve never understood, or simply choose to ignore, is people aren’t voicing this because they want the game to be bad or because they hate it, quite the opposite. That’s why, despite your best efforts, this thread hasn’t been shut down.

2 Likes

I think most people have. The reason we’re still banging on about it here is because that’s the purpose of this thread.

Because Timabe wouldn’t make another one right after? I mean, lol?

Sloot hasn’t gone on record to support pulling the ripcord, in fact he’s been most reluctant of all the social media people to bring it up.

Funnily you mention Sloot because he’s always been more about the GCD changes and class balance (GCD changes happened due to overwhelming feedback).

Did he?

Published two days ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOXpz54UmP8&

He talks about how he absolutely doesn’t want to go Night Fae, but has to because he will be playing DK and currently it’s well and truly the strongest covenant.

He mentions he can’t stand the theme, can’t stand the pandering to a certain type of player or the appearance.

Funny interpretation of shutting up about covenants no?

You don’t have anything better to do. 40 some more days and it’ll quiet right down.

In 40 days this thread will explode when more and more people see how truly abysmal this system is.

Thank god another fresh posting alt joined the thread.

Nothing screams credibility like a poster with 2 posts on a level 20 shaman.

Yes, Blizzard is so terrified of one forum user they wouldn’t enforce their rules because he would just make another thread. If only they had some means of preventing someone from posting for a period of time… :thinking:

1 Like

Fool, I pay for 7 accounts.

3 Likes

Come at me bro, I’m behind like, seven firewalls alt accounts

When the expansion releases it will be 11 accounts. My main account and 10 druids to slurrrrp up all those resources.

You could try quoting the whole post as well. The reason we’re still talking about it here is because that is the topic of the thread.

Unless they share your opinion.

Quoting entire blocks of a post is actually frowned upon. It just makes the thread impossible to read.

The very overwhelming amount of people here sharing the #PullTheRipcord belief are mains who have achievements public.

People against the system slink in the shadows of a level 20 alt or a classic avatar.

7 Likes

Thankfully, quoting the entire post wouldn’t be considered a block of text.

ad hominum bro, one after another, after another.

There is a little link directly to the quoted text. If someone cares, they can click it.