#PullTheRipcord

Gameplay wise no it doesn’t. The only thing it affects is the way you perceive the game. Which is intangible. Gameplay > intangible feelings.

On one hand, i want to quit because protesting with your money is so direct. On the other, i want to keep playing so I can make people feel bad about the covenants they chose and make them want to quit which would be a much more meaningful outcome.

We went from Flavor of the Month means ‘hard’ to Professional Neckbeards equating themselves to real, athletic professionals.

You know what the thing about rules is.

They only last until they are changed or a new rule comes out.

Guess what new rules come out and old rules get changed all the time.

That’s pretty deep. Hope you manage to take down all the whiners. You’ll have to work a bit harder for the 99.9% who don’t read the forums.

Still, I respect your ambition.

Yes. Until then have fun! It’s a game.

Yes the developers change them and those changes to the rules are due to feed back from the consumers due to threads like this .

Most rules or laws are changed due to feed back or protests

This is a video game. Good luck on your grand crusade. (Fist pump) Fight the power!

Didn’t you know you can only be critical about an aspect of wow only if you completely hate the game .

They change things based on what they think is best for the game. It’s nice to know what players want, but it’s a delusion to think that they are in the drivers seat.
Players couldn’t game design themselves out of a wet paper bag.

Convenience in a video game is as serious as protesting actual law. Someone should submit #pulltheripcord to Congress.

Someone on Twitter send it to their local congressmen with ‘Blizzard is being a big meany-pants.’

1 Like

Sucks when people remove nuance from another person’s participation in a discussion, doesn’t it?

You now have 670 posts in this thread. Let’s assume an average of 10 words per post, which is probably low rather than high.

Name one topic that you think is important enough to you that you have spent more than 6500 words convincing your local congress representative of your point of view.

You have more investment in arguing against this idea than the vast majority of people have in arguing for it. Why is that, exactly?

Any post where you claim someone is being overly zealous in arguing for this particular cause are immediately nullified when you have spent 10 times the effort arguing against it. There are only a couple of people in this thread who are equally invested as you are.

It seems they suffer from the epidemic of ego, then when people dont like the ideas that they think are amazing they revert it. Ala azerit, essences, corruptions legendaries.

1 Like

I would garner to say Ralph -class

Now count all of his alts.

There you have it lock the covenants for the spitefull children

2 Likes

I mean… he was agreeing with you and is on your side… but sure! I’m glad you agree!

I’m an alt perhaps?

They have design goal A.
They implement design goal A.
Players cry.
They walk back design goal A.
Not a mistake, but a placation.
They implement design goal A again right after.
Eventually, you will become acclimated and they will really drive the hammer in.

The moral of the story is. Design goal A has never changed.
It will still be design goal A tomorrow, and next expansion.
It doesn’t matter if they walk it back a little bit.

You keep saying, they keep making the same mistakes.

It’s not a mistake. They will keep ramming it down your throat until it sticks.
Because they believe design goal A is the best thing for the game.
What you as a player thinks is irrelevant in the long term, but valuable in the short term. But only in terms of how hard they can push.