#PullTheRipcord

At this point I’m honestly not sure what point you’re even trying to make except making you look like a fool with your argumentations…

3 Likes

I’ll just leave. If it’s going to be another boring WoD convenience expansion, I’ll throw this account away and not even bother.

Stop.
Don’t.
Come back.

Remember how I said you’re allowed to criticise things while also enjoying other parts of it?

Well here we are.

2 Likes

And if I don’t like something I’ll leave. Simple as.

Looks like this isn’t the game for you maybe you should move onto another game.

So since you don’t like a part of the game you hate the entire game then ?

Unless it’s a #Pulltheripcord thread.

You’ll never leave that. Unfortunately.

2 Likes

Something to do on the second monitor.

Happy they backed out on it. Now may this stupid meme die.

Y’know it makes sense. If they’d pulled the ripcord early it would’ve been a total bummer for that PCGamer “muh meaningful choice” hype spread. Wonder if there’s a blurb about the unprecedented amount of negative feedback thus far?

That article is gonna age like milk

5 Likes

They really haven’t and are probably looking at ways to possibly do it.

Right now they are launching as is in hopes that it works but to be honest if the idea of there never being the possibility of a ripcord ever , they would of shut this thread down already but yet here it still is.

3 Likes

Nah, they don’t want Timbae to keep spamming the same thread, so they ‘tolerate’ this one.

It hasn’t broken any rules, that’s why it’s still up.

4 Likes

It would’ve broken the spam rules, but again, tolerance.

How? The discussion in the thread hasn’t been spam.

It is go report it. Spoiler, it was reported three times and revoked very early on when originally made :slight_smile:

Guess we can all have a collective sigh of relief you’re not a forum moderator eh?

Nah we would move on to #pulltheripcord9.1 and we would most likely wait for the lock em in crowd to start their complaining about the issues .

So maybe the next # thread will be #wetoldyouso

The Ripcord was never a “9.0 or bust” kinda movement.

Like that was the ideal outcome. But most of us have been through this song and dance before. Blizzard will hold their ground when beta/PTR testers tell them a new system is dumb, say they won’t change it, and then they end up changing it when the general public gets a hold of it and hates it.

We’ve been told “no” initially a ton of times. But they end up changing it regardless.

7 Likes

why is the highest arena rating in ruin gaming 400?

4 Likes

Again, tolerance since you’d just create another one.

But no #WorldofConvenienceCraft really worked for 9.0, tho.

Blizzard Balancing

1 Like

That’s why they’ve been trolling this hard.

You can’t justify a thread when people start feeding the trolls and it turns into nothing but harassment.