#PullTheRipcord

It doesn’t take anything away from the system. It’ll be the exact same system. Your way affects me. My way doesn’t affect you.

7 Likes

Its not a community problem when the abilities we choose just feel bad compared to other. Its not a community problem when you go to PvP and have a talent that really only works for PvE. That PvE talent also doesn’t feel good in raids and is only good for Mythic+. That doesn’t even include switching specs.

7 Likes

Blizzard knew better then to Build the system like this. They put out video’s before class abilities even came out and it was only covenant spells. They got warning flags in alpha…In fact we said it during the opening intro to Shadowlands that it was a concern.

Why do they shoot themselves in the foot like this when we tell them since opening concept that this will not work for us.

I’m begining to think they are the cable guys behind the desk in southpark.

1 Like

Theon, I have not taken you serious since you kept proving my point, and I kept telling you to stop. Even now, you use armory to deflect my feedback when I said i am going to be doing mythic plus in shadowlands now that I got friends to play with. I don’t like this community with good reason. So I will be doing some end game stuff in shadowlands. I just refuse to do it with this community.

I take that as a badge of honor, and for people like you to not take me serious. I am 100 percent ok with. You keep making my points for me all this time, and you have been doing a great job at proving me right.

1 Like

Meaningful choices are a STAPLE for RPGs. What would it be like, if in Pokemon, you could have chosen all 3 starters?

The game would have FAILED.

You’re welcome!

So what you are saying is , you have no self control and because you have the option to change you have no choice in the matter . So to make sure due to your lack of self control that you won’t change you must make sure others who choose to change can’t.

Sound about right

2 Likes

Clearly you didn’t have friends. I had all 3 starters for Pokemon Blue in 1999. I had a friend so I restarted the game 6 times so we had one of each starter. Now a days it’s even easier with Pokemon Bank. You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about.

1 Like

Yes it does. I already prove to you and told you the reason why it does. Your way would water down the system and players would be expected to switch out not only in a pug settings, but if I am trying to push keys with friends and we having trouble. It would be yet another system I would have to switch around besides talents to do it.

Also game balance would also be design around switching as well. So yes, your way of doing this from a game point of view does affect me just as much as you. So I say no not right now.

1 Like

We did have all 3 starters.

It would make no difference for role-playing advocates like myself.

That’s why many RPing casuals have also voiced their dislike for the system.

We gain nothing for the restrictions and lose nothing for allowing other players to swap freely.

The restrictions are needless and don’t offer anything tangible, nor do they offer anything subjective that we can’t get on our own.

6 Likes

Ok, so you’re a 1%er in pokemon as well? NOT EVERYONE DID THIS. A lot of us enjoyed having to make the meaningful choice, and we grew to love our partner because of it.

Your posts are like watching antivaxxers or flatearthers try to argue for their points.

We definitely don’t take you seriously, so you’ve succeeded on that front.

2 Likes

No it doesn’t.

You’re not pushing keys right now so are you going to start pushing next expansion? If that’s the case and you REALLY wanted to push keys you’d be in favor of freely swapping. So you can drop that act.

1 Like

The same ol tired self control.

Acting like games are not balance around the limits.

The people who use the learn to control yourself are the same type of people who say if you don’t like flying, stay on the ground. It ignores the balance of the game and systems that balance brings. Gamers will always game the system, and in a rpg to not use a system to make you stronger would be silly. That is why we have RULES in rpg so systems don’t become tedious, and game can be balance around what you can and can’t do.

Common sense.

Lmao, who cares? Learn to have self control.

I’m asked to swap to BM all the time for pugs, yet I refuse every single time because I love MM.

2 Likes

I was able to complete my Pokedex. Sorry you’re happy being subpar.

2 Likes

So now that I proved you all wrong with the silly self control comment. (that most people just ignored because it was dumb in the first place.) Can you all just wait a few months and let the people who want this system enjoy it in peace?

And that’s the problem – WoW is an MMO RPG first and foremost, not an e-sport where you optimize your LOADOUT for every single fight. This isn’t a FPS or MOBA, it’s an MMO RPG.

You have yet to prove anything. :clown_face:

You proved us right if anything.

3 Likes