#PullTheRipcord

There is no wrong choice. If you can get the content you want done you did not make a choice. Now if you want to do mythic plus and such with a guild than yes I am sure a wrong choice to be had, but when is that not in any mmo?

Noone has proved at all that a wrong choice can be made. If you do less dps but gain something else. Does that mean you made the wrong choice?

The community wants to punish the player base in a pug settings, and that is what you all fear. It is a community problem really not a system.

It takes being forced into a choice in order for you to stick with it? You can’t choose something and stick to it on your own?

3 Likes

Said no one else. Seriously what’s wrong with you?
This is not an RPG, it’s an MMORPG and relative power matters.
Maybe you and your warped opinions should go play a single player RPG.

#pulltheripcord

6 Likes

What fun does it remove? I don’t want to keep switching. I like being limited and seeing other priest do things I can’t and I do something other priest can base off my choice.

I like the weight of my actions, and what I focus on what group I side with reflects on my gameplay through power. It is new, it adds weight behind the choice and that is fun.

Then stick with your choice on your own. Have some willpower.

1 Like

I am a hunter I am strictly dps and if I am not pushing numbers trying to kill things in especially group content then what am I bringing refreshments, moral support or maybe more work for the others on my team ?

Yes? That is called gaming?

That is a silly take. That is like playing a tabletop rpg and saying. Well the rules say I can’t spam this spell. Do you need the rules to tell you to not spam this spell? Um ya? You need a guideline.

The people who are excited about this system are ok with games have limits, and many rpg fans understand this. So saying said no one else. You are wrong.

The ripcord is dead for now. It might get changed later, but for right now. I’m going to get a version of wow I enjoy. Lucky for you wow always changes.

LMAO. POT MEET KETTLE!!

6 Likes

Right now it’s not us that’s throwing the fit. (Also the feed back was well written and posted in the correct area’s, also echoed by several people who looked at the problem from both angles.)

You know what…so many others said it so well. I’m just gonna this alone.

Thanks for the assist guys (hugs).

1 Like

I would feel better if I could use the covenant I like the aesthetic of and have my choice of ability that feels good.

3 Likes

? I accept that what I want makes you upset. I don’t take a moral high ground on it.

I don’t live in a fantasy land that we could both have what we want.

The key part of that statement is. I fully accept that you don’t like it, and I don’t try to act like a middle ground can be had. it can’t. So stop acting like you have a moral high ground when asking for a change.

Your hissy fits just because you don’t get your way, and mask it behind feedback. The system not even out yet, and you got told it is not going to change. So your pity party is nothing but sad, and disrespectful for the people who want to enjoy the system for now.

1 Like

You are the voice of reason, correct. :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

6 Likes

Yes I’m sure all 3 of you are very happy, meanwhile thousands of people are calling it a bad idea and beta testers call it a bad system in unison. The biggest problem with anti ripcord people like you is that you’ve had a break with reality.

Nothing has changed, blizz making bad decisions is not a new thing. This thread will keep going until they improve their terrible system, just like they did with azerite, essences, and corruption. You are wrong and you will lose in the end.

7 Likes

Acting like Blizzard makes bad choices just because they change things goes against the very nature of what a MMO is. MMOS always change, always builds up and improves. I’m not saying Blizzard has not made bad choices, but I think this community gives itself way too much credit than it deserves. I play this mmo design by Blizzard not by this community.

Our feedback has helped shaped things, and Blizzard has changed system they might have felt worked, but since it was near end of a expansion. They change the system to let players try the system how they wanted. Just because they changed it does not mean they are wrong. I see it more as Blizzard willing to adjust for you.

This system can also be adjust, but by that time. At least I will had my fun with a system that I like and enjoy. So either way we both get what we want. Just right now I am getting a wow system I like. Wow always changes.

So respect the people who want this system enough and give it a few months before is not much to ask. Blizzard told you no.

1 Like

Once again you don’t have to change if you don’t want to .

No one will make you change but they don’t have to accept you into their groups either. Oh guess what even with the lock in that is still going to happen .

At least with the ripcord being pulled you have a choice to to stick with your covenant and just it’s powers and the choice to still stick with your covenant and have the option to use the ability of another covenant that you have helped.

Most if not all of the pro-ripcorders want to have that main covenant to be loyal to . This honestly has never been about jumping from covenant to covenant . It has been about separating the game play aspect from the rp aspect.

We are really only given 2 choices you can either rp or game play .

How about a 3rd choice like being able to do both . Don’t make my rp choice affect my gp choice and vise versa .

7 Likes

Guys, I just can’t take Khaelyn seriously anymore. I’m sorry.

I really tried.

1 Like

The problem is your way affects my gameplay. My way doesn’t affect your gameplay. That is an undeniable fact.

4 Likes

She doesn’t even do any content, so you’re right. It quite literally doesn’t impact her.

3 Likes

Once again yes I do, that is like telling gamers to not use the systems in place in a rpg.

The have some self control answer you ripcord people coming up with is silly. It ignores game design. It ignores how games are balance, and it also ignores gamers nature to always do the shortest and easiest path. It devalues the choice that I made with a faction.

Yes it does, by freely making it open to pick, it takes the weight of the choice and makes the cov just a faction grind. That 100 percent takes the fun out of the system.

It still is just a faction grind. Having an ability attached to it doesn’t change that, lmao.