#PullTheRipcord

Yep, it’s definitely going to be the enhancement shaman and the ret paladin :laughing:

Everyone knows Sub Rogues are going to get the bat super hard. It’s bad enough that Outlaw is STILL an RNG nightmare that’s lost its AoE advantage through the cap.

1 Like

Yeah, luckily though rogues have 3 DPS specs and one of them will be top tier.

They also have an immune, cheat death and shroud.

nah, i’mma roll 5 prot paladins in m+. it’s gonna be the new meta. watch. So much aoe damage with 5 kyrian prot paladins.

Keep up Timbaeslice that is why I lol.

Never said it was. I said that it is bad for the community to have tools to take the risk out of making pugs. Pugs should not replace social elements of making friends and guilds. and Tools like Raider Io makes less risks to pugs.

What on earth is this?

Honest to god what kind of take is this good lord.

5 Likes

Ill stick to Feral. People are sleeping on how amazing druids are going to be.

Yeah… Let me know how that goes for you.

Fleshcraft that you can cast in Bear form that’s based off your healthbar? Oh, you jest now, but in practice Feral and Resto are going to be nightmarishly good.

You’re still able to make friends with raider I.O. just because you’re not in that clique doesn’t mean it doesn’t work for everyone else.

I’ve met plenty of people who add me after a dungeon in raider I.O. because they like my performance or tanking. If you’re a good player, you’ll be added no matter what the content is.

Raider I.O. just helps you find like-minded people for an easier run, sorry it’s hard for your childish brain to understand that.

? I gave reasons why I felt that way. Is it really that hard for you to understand even if you don’t agree?

There is still significant risks of forming a group from LFG with Raider. io.

The only non risk solution is to run with guildies or friends :smile:

I was just more highlighting what an awful take this was.

I think it’s worse to run with friends sometimes, dude. Most of my friends suck at WoW though.

good xmog btw, those paws stickin outta those boots like troll feet do tho

Oh yea my IRL friends are nothing like my guildies.

Some of my guildies are literally 6200 rated on rio.

1 Like

I’m only 2450ish. I’ll never see a reason to go that high unless I made the game a job, but hey they enjoy it, and that’s what matters, ya know.

Again that is the problem, I think when pugs are too good. It just means that you don’t need to recruit people for your guild, or even add people to friends because here you have a addon that pretty much helps you always build groups with like minded people easier.

Out of all the mmos I’ve played. Wow is the least welcoming, and now people want the game to be balance around group finder and the pug meta. It is crazy and just silly. That is how strong of a beast tools like Raider Io has made group finder. If you have a addon that helps you succeed most of the time when you do pugs. Why do you need a guild, or to add people as friends, if said addon can keep helping you make groups with like minded people.

Overall i think it hurts the game to have pug doing to well.

If Outlaw was better, I would go into Venthyr with her. But now I got my Feral and, well, finding another good xmog is a bit of a challenge.

Pffschchshahahahahhahahaahah

How is this a bad thing. Don’t we want good players from every horizon to make things easier. Or are you so bad that you want to be carried in all the content you do?

3 Likes