#PullTheRipcord

I mean it happens. Pug life is rough, and I find that risk that pug has part of the charm of mmos. Reason why I hate raider io, and stuff but that is another topic.

And I for one love Raider I.O. because it records what you have achieved while the game internally doesn’t. It’s a good addon for weeding out bads.

1 Like

Essences were quite literally the only Shadowlands system that came out and wasn’t a disaster.

Truly baffling.

Spoiler, it’s the real reason she hates it.

I assure you by week two there will be a covenant checking addon either tied with raider. io or one that uses raider. io info.

3 Likes

I know, dude. That’s why I said it, hnnghnghghnngh.

1 Like

And it will be as equally annoying as gearscore.

It won’t be annoying at all, but god i hope people are ready for a wakeup call for just how quickly the casuals/pugs will adapt to the covenant-meta.

This thread is going to explode.

1 Like

Nah, people just want to clear content as easily as possible. You can’t blame them for that.

1 Like

Wait a second… didn’t i see a post about people getting declined from groups for covenants…

Wait a second…

DAB DAB DAB

how hard is it to understand??? i dont want to waste my time and get nothing out of it. IO is a godsend, makes it so its not a coinflip. of course theres still that 5% “how is your score over 1.5”

2 Likes

If i could post images directly i would. But it’s the whole

MONEY for Mr Crabs.

If you pug. That’s why people need to get into guilds asap.

ya content I don’t do I am so bad at. You all act like wow is that hard. I don’t do it not because of my skill, because I don’t like the community.

I should have known better to talk logic with someone acting like a child. You really think that skill is the reason why I don’t do things? That is fine, I roll my eyes when people think wow is that hard.

Most people don’t do mythic just because of how people act. That is it…but here let me give you my reason why I feel it is bad.

I think the risk of pugs is a good thing. Playing with bads is a good thing. It forces you to build up guilds or add players you have good groups with to friends list. Instead of just depending on a addon to give you more info to make groups. breaking some of the social elements of the game.

Worst part is, 8.0-8.2 it was required to have a rogue for shroud in M+, if you didn’t have a rogue in your group for some dungeons I.E. Tol dagor, shrine of the storms, and more. No one would join your group unless you had a rogue.

Woo wiee are people ready for a rude awakening for pug rogue meta again.

Absolutely, It’s also funny that Preach made a video about getting into guilds. He was spot on.

This is the way casuals will adapt around covenants being atrocious.

:clap: nobody :clap: said :clap: that :clap:

That’s a good thing. Guilds > Pugs.

1 Like

No no, the actual best part is how the new affixes are absolutely horrible for Melee.

Most experienced m+ people are hedging their bets on the new meta being 2 ranged dps 1 / melee dps.

Golly gosh wonder which melee is going to win that spot :laughing:

The collective outcry from not-rogues is going to be deafening.

Than it is silly to use skill as a reason why someone does not do dungeons. I laugh out loud and woke up my kid.

What are you even talking about?

It’s obviously hard for you if you think I.O. is hard thing to increase.

ill see how my enhance does :333333 surely ill be taken this xpac right? dealing with aids tornadoes is hella worth