#PullTheRipcord

All I know is that I’d never play with you, also telling me to learn my place and treating me like a child is going to earn you no respect from me. How about you learn your place.

and? I mean that is a problem with the community and how you all act. That has nothing to do with anything.

I would not play with you as well. So that is fine? And I feel like everyone is being a child on this issue. You can be in your 30s and still be acting like a brat.

That’s a bit subjective.

I, for one, am scribbling down all the Horde Rogues’ names so when I’m a Necrolord Feral, they get farmed nice and early.

Oh, I’m getting TBC vibes already. :smile:

You’re the one acting like a brat. Who tells someone to learn their place on a forum. Are you my mom? No, I just like everyone else can voice their opinion on this forum and probably get listened to.

You’re acting condescending and non-negotiable because you think you’re right, right? Just like how you think were, right, right? Go look in a mirror and come back and tell me who’s the brat. Better yet, go tell your kids to learn their place especially when they’re right on a subject.

Moron.

4 Likes

This is the same person who made a thread bragging about how the TOLD us SO after ions comments.

Khaelyn will happily try to take the high road while crawling in the mud.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/we-told-you-blizzard-was-not-going-to-cave-in/639058/1

Cool, so you’re min-maxing pvp to be the most competitive killer, gnarly.

naaahhh 1-2 months of Systemlands

2 Likes

1-2 Months of covenants is going to do so much work for us.

#PullTheRipcord will explode, i can’t wait.

2 Likes

It’s not really min-maxing, just taking advantage of some potential cheesing. Depends if casting Fleshcraft takes you out of your beast forms.

This is pathetic. You’re basically saying you’re happy for player grievances in this thread. Absolute trash.

That’s exactly what she’s doing. She does it while telling people to grow up.

It’s hilarious, if i could block people from my thread she’d be the first go. At least Sonichu isn’t trying to take credit for being a farseer.

2 Likes

You can’t please everyone…

Condescending maybe? non negotiable? Nothing to debate. Blizzard stance is the same one as I have. So I don’t need to debate anything with you, or the ripcord people. I’m just giving some helpful advice here. Your feedback was heard. Blizzard don’t agree, and showing out like little kids, will hurt you more than help. If I was Blizzard? I would be like, ya we could change it, but we would be empowering the loudest and rudest people in the community. That threaten, and think they know better than us. Nope, we will just tweak this system, even if it fails they can live with it this expansion.

And you can pretend like it will “Kill wow” we all know that is not true, and like some other person said with tears in eyes I bet. “This is why wow lost so many subs” It is funny they think it is Blizzard and not because game is old, and we got more options now.

I mean Sone is a troll, but at the same time it’s almost believable what they say about covenants to the point, I’m kinda excited for the player choice thing, but I know deep in my head it’s not going to work like that in the long run.

It’d be a lot more believable and I’d give them a lot more leeway on covenants if their track record had any kind of integrity for getting it right.

Which sadly, they have not.

2 Likes

Then leave the thread, we don’t need you here, you’re worse than the “supposed min-maxers” who help people in carry runs, while you sit in the dark laughing at those not having fun in the game because of “muh opinion.” Grow up.

How many times are you going to post that thread? It really has you that upset?

I told you they was not going to change it, and you all told me they would. I said for it to really get feedback for change. It would need to go live. You told me no it is bad we tested it and we trying to save wow

I said we need bigger numbers and see what they do. You all gave more reasons and reasons why it was changed. Live in a fantasy world. I told you not get hopes up and you again blasted me.

So when I made a I told you so, and how you act is not going to get you your way. You are so hurt by that thread. Holy heck.

I’ll keep posting it as long as you keep trying to take this holier than thou take you keep trying to present in this thread.

It shows you’re just as petty as the people who make fun of your achievements (or lack thereof).

If only.

3 Likes

I’m not a troll, I just disagree with you completely. And because there’s dissent there’s always a Warlock (for some reason) to just at me for no reason.