#PullTheRipcord

Listen guys. I was in the army, airborne, Ft Bragg. So I know about jumping out of airplanes. We used a static line not a ripcord.

So everyone should start using #jumpoutoftheplaneusingastaticline from now on.

Thanks

3 Likes

I wasn’t in the army but went skydiving once so I’m familiar with ripcord pulling.

https://twitter.com/toxictimbo/status/1303206825764876288/photo/1

#PullTheRipcord

3 Likes

I don’t think those two are the same…

Nope, I posted them in a beta thread. I am currently consolidating them and will be sharing them with you soon.

In the meantime, I encourage all of those in favor of #PullTheRipcord to instead take the stance #BalanceTheCovenants. #PullingTheRipcord is a LAST RESORT for the Blizzard devs, an opinion that I personally share.

Yeehaw pull the ripcord baby.

Looking forward to it.

Choosing to do less damage just makes you bad. That’s why you struggle with higher end content.

At this point I really am considering you’re just arguing us for the sake of being some troll.

6 Likes

The game content is designed around Heroics and lower difficulty so that everyone can complete the content with a moderate amount of gear.

I don’t have to top meters in order to contribute to killing a boss. Utility, not dying, and being knowledgeable about my rotation is pretty much the tenants of clearing a Heroic Raid.

I’m not bad for choosing a sub-optimal build. I just choose not to do flavor of the month chasing for the sake of DPS.

Just like how they balanced azerite gear, corruptions, and essences, legion legendaries, must I go on? You’re delusional.

3 Likes

I think another problem is we don’t trust Blizzard to balance things. I think the balancing of the covenants is the bare minimum.

The dev, Watcher, said so in his post, that tuning and balancing is their TOP priority.

‘Balance’ like ‘fun’ is subjective from person to person. It’s impossible to have complete balance in an RPG.

Just because it’s their top priority doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen any time soon, or if they’ll do it properly. It was also their priority back then. I honestly don’t know if you’re trolling or not.

That’s cool. But, YOU as a player. Do you think Blizzard can really balance all of these to be optimal for every class? Especially with the evidence of every borrowed power system that they’ve added and it’s been a collosal failure?

What systems have been even remotely balanced on release?

Never forget the -65% Nerf to Thunderous Blast and -50% EV Damage :laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t think balance is subjective since we can see the numbers and some abilities r just crazy.

I think that’s the problem though. Given how Blizzard has been for the past 2 expansions or so, with like Azerite, Corruption, Legion legendaries, we eventually ended up just being able to pick and buy our legendaries, our corruption because Blizzard couldn’t balance it properly enough.

Also for the record that is UK RAP WE SOUND NOTHING LIKE THAT. It also owned.

Let me ask you this… do you want a game that’s perfectly balanced? I don’t think I have ever played a game that’s perfectly balanced, and to be quite honest, a perfectly balanced game sounds boring anyways.

Hey buddy.

Less talking more:

Bless up thanks looking forward to your well informative and numbers driven post.

That’s the point. You just answered our question.

#pulltheripcord

1 Like

But that’s one side of a coin. You also have mobility and other passive stats to abilities that don’t affect the numbers. You’ll never get the balance you want. It is impossible.

There were other problems with those systems that eclipsed the raw numbers, and those problems aren’t in Covenants now. All that’s left is tuning, which even though Blizzard might get wrong, it isn’t the end of the world.