#PullTheRipcord

He hasn’t played beta, that’s why he posts here and not the beta forums. He’s just going off what he has heard from steamers and videos.

The reality is that covenants will not contribute more than 2% of a class’ throughput. So the difference between the best and worst pick is a difference in a few percentages of 2%.

It’s probably better for most people to perfect their rotation than worry about covenants.

He’s going off feedback from the beta and discussion in discords

Show me a single example currently of the lowest end being within 2% of the ‘best’ covenant ability on a class. Actually I’ll throw you a free bone I’m pretty sure shadow priest at the moment is the only one that is close in this realm of being within 2% and it’s not 2%

Do you have beta?

God Sonichu, Bloomsday, Grymes and Cayna all active at once god help us.

1 Like

I mean yes but no. Why settle? Blizzard always makes the changes we ask for sooner or later(always later). 9.1 is going to be an awesome patch when they pull the ripcord. 9.0 could be awesome if they pulled it now.

3 Likes

No, he has the beta. I’m still a bit skeptical on his motives about pushing a hashtag, but Timba def has a key for some reason.

What motives man? We’ve been through this the success or failure of pulling the ripcord doesn’t impact me a single bit.

I wholeheartedly believe it’s going to result in a better game, so I push for something I believe in.

2 Likes

Not your progress, no.

I’m not following here.

That’s not what I said. I said that covenants as a whole make up 2% of someone’s damage. So let’s say I’m doing 10k dps. 2% of that is coming from covenant ability, so my covenant ability is doing 200 dps. That’s probably closer to the better covenant abilities, excluding any outliers.

So the best one is doing 200 dps, and let’s say the worst one is doing maybe 100 dps. That’s a 50% difference from the worst and the best, which seems like a lot, but remember, covenant abilities only make up 2% of my overall dps anyways.

Pretty simple to understand.

Yes, I’ve posted there many times. Have never seen you there though. ** :man_shrugging:**

I am too skeptical of his motives then. If he’s tested any of the abilities he would see how remarkably unimpactful they are.

Locked Covenants does affect pugs and there are a lot of pug sellers in this expansion…

Show me an example of a class where their bottom end covenants contributions are within 2% of their “top end one”.

There is nothing unimpactful about a covenant designed for healing doing 0 healing in a form of content.

Baby, key selling business will be booming.

Druids. /10 Char

If we can only figure out what sinister motive the person has who already plays 3 shamans on live.

If only!

Boomkin Druids just had their best covenant nuked from orbit and now the entire discord is on a collective suicide watch.

Because of this Boomkins have gone from looking like a significantly strong spec for a roster to a below average one. One covenant being adjusted killed the attraction for a lot of people. What a great system can’t wait until it makes it to live!

2 Likes

Pretty much all of them except maybe rogue, because bone spike is really op.

Betting the damage disparity is less than 5% :slight_smile:.

Warlocks currently have a damage disparity of around 20% for Single Target between their worst and best for raiding.

What are you on about?

You sure you have beta?

Would you like to try again?

??

You don’t have your own twitch and advertise your guild on some crap charity stream.

I think you’d really benefit on your achievement sales with more buyers per run, which makes it a lot more enticing to have all your options out on the table.

Warlocks currently have a damage disparity of around 2% for Single target between their worst and best for raiding.