#PullTheRipcord

You know nothing of the Great Pulling, brother. You will know soon enough and it’s embrace will give fun for all even the antis.

It wouldn’t effect the antis anyway. All of us will have free choice whenever we want, you are blind, but The Great Pulling will open your eyes.

It’s meaningful enough right now. I’d rather not see you guys kill the remaining meaning in it.

You could always farm different sets of azerite gear.

I used to live near a certain kind of church in real life and I can not only recognize cultish behavior, it creeps me out particularly.

Ever hear of the bite model? I could probably run the ripcord movement through it with some interesting results.

Why are you bringing that up? You said it was impossible for them to introduce a choice you couldn’t change - They did and got crucified.

But it’s not meaningful though, you can swap?

It is meaningful to me. If it were my choice they would be locked for good, but I’m fine with folks moving around until they find a permanent choice.

You could change the choice though, you just get different azerite gear. For my azerite traits, I choose A, B, C. But I don’t feel great about that choice, so actually I’ll just farm a new piece of azerite gear, and I’ll choose traits D, E, F.

The point is, it is a meaningful choice, because it is a choice that you can not easily go back on.

I’m not sure how you are missing the point. The gears azerite traits were locked in, you could not swap it.

So this is wrong, no?

I’m just glad, like Covenants they will buckle to the deafening amount of feedback once everyone gets their hands on covenants first hand.

:relaxed:It’s just a matter of time.

1 Like

You are talking about gear, which doesn’t matter. I’m talking about the system as a whole. You were never held in stone to your particular azerite trait choices.

If you had to pick a piece of azerite armor, and as soon as you equipped it and picked all the traits, and you could never take it off again, that would be an example of a choice that you couldn’t swap. But they didn’t do that, and they would never do that.

What’s more likely is that people will realize that covenants make up about 2% of dps anyways, so no one will really care.

1 Like

Ah, thank goodness you revealed your absolute sheer lack of knowledge on this system, for a second there I actually thought you might have had an informed opinion.

If you think there is even a remote possibility that it’s close to 2% you simply haven’t been paying attention.

5 Likes

Are you even on the beta? There are very few covenant abilities that are even that impactful.

Are you? Even for restoration shaman you have abilities that fundamentally won’t work in forms of content (Raid vs PvP)

Do they get greyed out or something when you enter that form of content?

If you’re not in the beta then this isn’t productive, because your opinion is most likely shaped by whatever streamer you follow. The reality is that most covenant abilities aren’t even that impactful. You can watch videos of some of the highest ranking players in the world, running M+ on beta, and they’re barely ever using them.

For mage, it is likely that the best covenant ability will be the one that has an OP conduit, as the actual abilities are that negligible.

Night Fae only shows does healing 8 yards from the player(me).

In arena if i’m sticking to the pillar and my party mate is getting tunneled leaving the pillar is suicide. Night Fae will do 0 healing in arena as it stands.

:clown_face:

3 Likes

Not really I already have my covenant picked… I pick what I like I couldn’t care less which one is META.

Right, so you’ve confirmed to me that you don’t have beta, and thus this conversation is rather unproductive. Thanks!

Very excited for you. I’m glad you’re able to pick what you want. That must be very nice for you!

So they “are” usable, just not perfectly in the way you want. I got it.

Sorry, how are you getting an ability being usable about it getting 0 healing out of an ability that is designed for healing?

Then leave?

3 Likes