#PullTheRipcord

See but that is the thing. I neither want to do that, nor need to do that. I simply need a vehicle to get me from point A to point B. If there’s something I can’t do with my vehicle like off-roading, towing, or carrying multiple families, then I’m not going to do it.

I will however, choose the vehicle that best suits me and what I need to do.

Also I’m not advocating for or against people wanting one car, or all four cars to handle every situation. I am merely saying, that the analogy in my opinion, doesn’t work and is trash for me because there is no way it will apply to me.

Now if I were forced to KEEP all four cars, that would be a different story.

Hopefully you wouldn’t wish for a world where other people are told they can’t haul a boat just because you would choose not not to.

Blizzard have changed the rules for literally every system introduced over the past two expansions.

Why would we expect them to be any less flexible with Covenants? We’re just getting ahead of the curve and trying to get the fix in 9.0.

I mean for a couple months til Blizzard inevitably opens up Covenants.

You’re not much of an RP character if you baulk at what your character would do.

Nope I’m not saying that at all. I am merely saying the analogy in my opinion doesn’t work.

1 Like

You might as well keep hoping because Covenants ain’t changing in 9.0.

Disappointing. But just means 9.1 is the next goal.

Oh well. Maybe in the one patch you get Sonichu, you’ll be able to do a +10.

Edit: Also lol

3 Likes

It is bad for you maybe, but not for me, but I play table top rpgs and have set rules, and designs.

You can not like the rpg choices. Gameplay should very much reflect on the choices you made in the game. And a big part of the community been asking for years for choices in wow.

You can’t have choices matter without power in a mmo settings. I mean the fact it upsets people this much is proof that the choice has weight. Be it good or bad.

2 Likes

At least one of use will actually accomplish something. I mean, it must be hard to adapt knowing that you’re completely debilitated by a single choice.

Yeah, turns out people like MMO’s for different reasons than TT RPG’s.

Crazy how nature do that.

Making the choice is the easy part. In it’s current state, there’s basically no reason to pick anything but Necrolord.

Just sucks cause I’m more interested in the edgy vampires.

Oh well. I’ll get to play around with them in 9.1 probably.

1 Like

How come you don’t have a twitch channel?

You keep linking to these rando’s like we can connect the dots.

idk if this has been posted yet, but… I’ma just leave this here:

edit:
I scrolled up. Awkward beat me to it, but I’m leaving it here anyway.

for the comedy if nothing else.

2 Likes

Cool, so the game changed more for how some of us wanted it to. You all can deal with a expansion that does something we want, It will change again one day. So adjust to it even if you don’t like it.

After all that is what many players have been doing with systems they might not enjoy for years and years. Nothing is set in stone.

Yea that ship has sailed a long time ago. You’re talking to the people who are so ‘good’ at the game they need the game to change before release.

Okay, so here’s what’s wrong with your reply: if your best argument for it is “why not?” then the system has no redeeming value. ESPECIALLY when you consider that the only change we are asking for is not only something Blizzard promised could be done if the system wasn’t balanced the way they planned (it’s clearly not and never will be,) but doesn’t detriment the values they claim to want out of it.

My asking for the power behind the covenants to not be based on the RPG choice doesn’t deny you the RPG choice. It is LITERALLY a win/win for everyone, but for some unknown reason, players like you want to dictate how everyone else plays the game.

4 Likes

https://puu.sh/GrPST/781d26c79e.png

Sums it up perfectly.

For now.

*Patch.

9.1 I’m thinking.

lmao

Looking forward to your CE champ.

1 Like

Yes it does in fact. When you play a tabletop game. The rules and limits you have is a RPG, and that rpg choice reflecting on my power does add immersion and makes the impact of what I picked have weight. That carries meaning.

To say that we could both get what we want is not the case at all.

Can’t help but notice certain posters won’t reply to Ion and lore literally saying not being able to switch roles (azerite armour reforging) is bad design.

So weird, when there’s information they can’t argue against they just skip it and pretend it doesn’t exist.

Kind of like when you mention another poster who was wrong about both essences and corruptions they completely skip your post and keep calling you wrong in other posts.

4 Likes

Can’t argue that point away, can you?

The most convenient MMORPG ever is still not convenient enough for ‘skilled’ people.

2 Likes