#PullTheRipcord

Yup.

It has absolutely zero appeal.

I can adapt. You can’t.

But you didn’t so that means you can’t.

Yea who wants some of the best gear in the game? You just couldn’t do the content.

Nice deflection.

1 Like

I can. I just choose not to.

Never really cared about the gear.

It ain’t deflection if its true.

1 Like

Everyone can and most likely will adapt to this. The question is should we have to? Should personal style choice effect game play?

It’s kinda like telling your employee’s they will get payed more if they work in the most un-comfortable underwear available. In some fields, it works… but should it work across the board?

King “Don’t Achievement Shame Me Bro” himself popping off with the HOT top tier skill shame! What an absolute unit!

As much as I’d love to throw dirt, probably should keep the discussion on topic. Pull the ripcord in 9.1!

your right im adapting by not playing shadowlands LOL

Doesn’t sound as flashy as #PullTheRipcord.

Wow, this has to be my favorite argument yet.
“I’m not bad I just make decisions that you disagree with”
“It’s not that I cant heal properly it just that I choose to only heal people with a full health bar”
I honestly believe you’re trolling the post at this point because I just can’t believe anyone would actually believe what you’re saying.

That’s the crux of it. He’s making assumptions off of this patch and saying I’m bad when it’s not the case.

Ok I just want to point out this analogy is trash IMO simply because IF someone gave me four free cars, I would keep the one I like most and sell the other three.

Here’s another analogy, here’s 12 classes, but I only want to play 1.

Well there’s 12, why aren’t you playing all twelve, you’d be most optimal then.

Though actually if we’re being “optimal” none of us would play games and would instead go learn a skill that would optimize our RL lives.

Because there’s nothing like "testing " abilities to make a “meaningful” rp choice that you have to go outside of the game to a third party for.

Yeah, but what if one car is good for gas mileage, one is good for towing a truck, one is good for going uphill, and one is good for room for the family and picking up groceries.

Wouldn’t you want to choose the best car for the best situation? You’re not going to tow a boat with a honda civic, bro. That’s where the Ford F-150 comes in, or whatever truck you got.

3 Likes

So the taxes, title, insurance and maintenance costs on all those cars is reflected by the 2 week time cost in switching right?
Because that’s what I read.

What if, lorewise, the covenants can’t afford to give powers to everyone because of the anima drought? Locking them would make sense.

Lorewise, we’re THE maw walker. Blizzards story has been centered around our character since WoD. Just like every single ret paladin had THE one and only Ashbringer in Legion.

Regardless of our covenant choice, we are still helping the other covenants. One of the first things you do after picking a covenant is literally going out to help a different covenant.

Even if the shortage were used as an excuse, it wouldn’t hold much water. We’re the ONLY character able to go into the Maw and come back. Every single covenant can only benefit by assisting our efforts, regardless of which cape we want to wear.

Yes, and they can still reward you in other ways for that help, but they can’t afford to give powers (which probably drain their anima reservers) except to the few elite who swear themselves completely to their ranks. It’s why I think it makes sense.

But again, none of those sworn elites are the mawwalker they literally cannot go into the maw and stop the Jailer, which is what the cause of the drought is. They are literally shooting themselves in the foot by not helping the mawwalker over an argument of who they played pattycake with.