#PullTheRipcord

…what? WoD is hailed as the WORST expansion. What are you smoking…

He did say “Alt expansion” and he’s right.
While alts and raids were the only good things though. Oh and levelling also.

Like Adraelle said, I said alt expansion.

I played 7 different characters in wod, you didn’t even need to leave your garrison it was wonderful.

1 Like

Cut the ripcord. Embrace the choice. Be the flavor! Taste the rainbow.

2 Likes

o.0 sure, never leaving a small area in game sure does sound lots of fun champ. A whole heap of it…

/sarcasm

I can see it now.

Blizz: IN SL we will be making a change to the Trial of Style event. 1st place will get a 25 % DPS buff 2nd 18% 3rd 10% and all others a 5 % buff.

Players : Cool thanks Blizz tell us more

Blizz : It will last 24 hours

Players : Sweet

Blizz : But if you die or your internet connection drops it goes away .

Players: No problem we’ll just go get it again .

Blizz Oh did wee mention you can only get it once a day

Players: :disappointed:

He said greatest alt expansion . Meaning it was a good one for doing alts and it was .

#Pulltheripcord

1 Like

Good for alts in respect that it was just as terrible to level once as it was the tenth time, and you had just the 0 amount of stuff to do in the expansion on an alt as your main?

Well people pretty much stayed in SW and Org once they hit cap and queued for dungeons and only left to go do raids until lfr came out in Cata and then pretty much did the same thing with the Vale Shrines in MoP .

So what is the difference between sitting in a cap city , a shrine or garrison all were connected to Trade Chat.

This.

I’d like to be able to do 15s comfortably without wanting to jump off a cliff due to crappy covenant matchups.

To be honest I actually enjoyed WoD . At this point I was still playing ,I honestly don’t remember the last time in the last 2 to 3 months that I have logged into BfA.

These last 2 expansions have felt like Blizz has taken a massive dump on hunters especially MM and WoD was the last expansion where it felt actually good to play . I would rather have an enjoyable toon with some decent content even if it isn’t much then a toon that isn’t as enjoyable to play with a lot of content that really isn’t that great.

More doesn’t make something better it just makes it more.

1 Like

I forget, is it more skilled to adapt to the game or for the game to adapt to you?

It’s already been proven that players want Convenience over anything else. Just waiting for players to want free gear just for logging in… Oh wait…

That entire experience was terrible. You had so little to do in most expansions at end game. I never said Cata or MoP was great either, the only difference is at least those two had more to do raid and dungeon wise…

Less doesn’t make it better too. There was NOTHING to do in WoD BUT raid, and level alts. Until Tanaan Jungle came out, you would really did nothing but maybe wait for the one zones mount spawn, maybe camp Void Talon, and raid. That is it.

At least in Legion you had alot more end game content, same as in BfA. The content in BfA was just…boring to do.

Ohh you like not-sucking! Then you’ll also love the land of bones and spikes!

Ohh wait you don’t mind playing badly. Then you will also love our sparkly fairy package!

Because the things your visually drawn to need to determine how you play your char.

Coming Soon: Your char will now get dps bonus’s for mogging it outfits that tie to you race. Also a bonus for matching sets and a speed bonus for old sets. Enjoy!

1 Like

It must be a bitter pill to swallow to discover than you’re not as good as you think you are.

I already know I’m not good. I play a marksman hunter.

1 Like

WoD was in no way the worst expansion. BFA and the first 3/4 of Legion, then WoD.

WoD was fun. PvP was great.

1 Like

Just like you, mythic raider? I mean “I could totally do mythic raiding I just don’t want to”.

1 Like