#PullTheRipcord

Talk about hyperbole.

y’know I’m not even team ripcord anymore, I’m team get rid of the developers and hire new ones along side that one elf.

1 Like

Nah dude, let’s have some consequences. Really make that ‘choice’ meaningful.

THis has been pretty much all been about forcing us into a spec via a back door (Covenants) . The hole line of we agree that we went to far on pruning abilities and focusing on specs instead of classes so we are going to focus more on classes was just a bunch of bs like him lying that there was a ripcord and that they could pull it at any time.

1 Like

And do you know what they are told when the officer , the prosecution or the judge reply to their I didn’t know .

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

You should always know the consequences of any action you are going to take be they positive or negative.

Except for the ones that you simply cannot account for. Again, it happens every day.

We can’t account for Blizzard deciding all venthyr players haveto remain in the Shadowlands forever, and all venthyr characters are deleted. Let’s do it! Consequences are fun!

Once again ignorance is not an excuse

1 Like

It has nothing to do with ignorance. There are things beyond your control that affect you in some way.

Like Blizzard deleting all venthyr characters and their achievements.

Jesus trollichu is still keeping up the arguments. For someone who hates us, she sure loves bumping this thread up.

4 Likes

GG BFA garbage all over again. What was really disgusting is how they literally copying the same response from BFA and expects us to pay them for it. Asking for a refund for SL and already unsubed. #thereisnoRipcord

7 Likes

I’ve run out of likes to give but I want to know I care about all the support deeply.

2 Likes

We care about the game, brother. No need to thank us.

1 Like

That’s where it all stems from right? I’ve said time and time again i don’t have a dog in this fight I just want the best possible version of the game to release.

At least on the forums and everywhere I can now safely say we are the majority.

5 Likes

I’ve come for entertain and I have not been disappointed.

That’s right, man. We deserve it, and most of all Blizzard deserves it, atleast the one’s that have to do all the balance tuning and listen to the dumb ideas that these developer’s come up with and deal with.

We love you, Blizzard. We want you to win, but compromising a player’s fun for your vision is not the way to go. You shouldn’t have to choose how much fun a player can have, when they know a player can have the most optimal amount of fun with the most choices that they can give us.

its ok they’ve only failed everytime they’ve stuck to their guns :slight_smile:

1 Like

History proves you are spot on my guy.

1 Like

Hey if we didn’t have a passion for the game we wouldn’t of fought as hard as we did