#PullTheRipcord

There’s more to the Covenants in later content that might make this lock important. For instance, the Maldraxxas quest to plant spying equipment in the other Covenants.

That’s actually an argument against having them be locked by the way.

Can’t be a meaningful choice if you don’t know the full picture of covenants no?

3 Likes

Meaningful choices are things that have a lasting impact like faction , race, class and spec/s .

A system that will be gone in 2 years is not a lasting impact .So therefore it is not a meaningful choice.

1 Like

No, that’s an argument for. If your Covenant betrays another and you both go to war, than you should go down with the ship.

1 Like

Sorry, I’m missing how a choice can be meaningful if we don’t know the full story?

1 Like

Choose door 1, 2, 3 or 4. 3 of the doors are rigged to blow up in your face once you open them. Good luck with your covenant selection.

2 Likes

Because you don’t know the outcome of the story. It’s like Choose Your Own Adventure.

A lot of us care for the game . For once in you little mind can you or can you not comprehend that you can for the most part like something and yet still be critical about it.

Or are you that much of an apologist for Blizz that you go by the following.

Rule 1: Blizzard is never wrong

Rule 2: If at any time Blizzard is ever wrong see Rule:1

2 Likes

If i choose door number 3 I should go down with the ship because i picked 3 and my choice is meaningful.

Atrocious reply, do you even think before you reply?

They bring up it akin to picking a sub-class. You know exactly what to expect with classes when you pick it.

Look at these back to back. This answer is a non-answer, it doesn’t mean anything in relation to the question.

1 Like

Only thing I can think of that comes close is the removal of flying.

They might have to skip Cata Classic and go Straight to MoP Classic.

If they ever get to WoD -BfA Classic then time to close shop

No, it does. Your choice impacts your character, knowing what lies at the end completely demolishes any sense of consequence.

1 Like

Haha i give up replying to you. Why haven’t you responded in your thread about EiGhT DaYs?

I’m not getting the thread banned by engaging with someone like you again.

1 Like

…no, it doesn’t. You should know what the consequences of your actions are before you take them. This is complete nonsense.

Looks like they furloughed the A-team and kept the B-Team for back to back expansions

What? No. How on earth is that nonsense when people do things without knowing the consequences every day?

Do you not read fiction?

Don’t worry guys, instead of fixing covenants they’re going to add even more systems in each patch. YAAAAA

2 Likes

You haven’t posted anything worth responding to.

Sure, maybe Blizzard should just all in it and just straight up delete all the characters and achievements of those characters for one of the randomly selected covenants. MeAnInGfUl ChOiCeS.

CONSEQUENCES ARE SOOOOOOOO GOOD. EVEN BETTER WHEN YOU HAVE NO WAY OF PREDICTING THEM!