#PullTheRipcord

I love his facial expressions when he reads about the covenants. You can tell how much passion he has for the game, and he knows how bad covenants are as a system.

1 Like

Instead of actually debating and actually offering their own ideas to a solution to the problem Aneris usually makes a false narrative of ripping the cord would make them have to change things . Even though plenty of people have said no you don’t .

Either that or just replies with :rofl:

Not once have I seen them offer any idea about balancing covenant abilities throughout this entire thread .

So to say let’s talk about balancing covenant abilities coming from him or her is absolutely laughable.

Regardless what people think of Asmon or Preach, they deeply care about the game.

3 Likes

How much do you think they’d care about the game if they didn’t make money from it? I sub to Asmon on Twitch, so it’s nothing against them. I don’t blame them at all.

Preach has played this game long before he was making money of it.

This is such a cop out my god.

Also both Asmon/Preach stream other content on their twitch.

4 Likes

That is why multiple times I have said at least let us earn the class abilities through some kind of rep grind via leveling and through the wqs our main covenant sends us on .

THat way it would be an earned reward . Kind of a thank you from the other covenants.

1 Like

We lose the meaningful choice part then, literally the whole idea.

How is meaningful choice if I can swap every two weeks?

2 weeks is better than 2 mins, I’d rather it be permanent though.

It’s not a meaningful choice, it’s a math quiz. You either pick correctly and win, or pick incorrectly and lose. It’s literally right or wrong, there’s no shades of gray. You pick the covenant that will do more damage/healing or you pick the covenant that does less damage/healing.

1 Like

Can you explain why you believe that?

1 Like

Yes.

Without going on a full on rant…

I believe that we need actual meaningful choices in this game, choices that will have a real impact on our gameplay. This is an RPG, our characters shouldn’t excel at every type of content out there. Cosmetics are another thing, if cosmetics mean more to you than numbers then go with whatever you want but if numbers mean more to you than cosmetics then go with whatever fits your main type of gameplay and play-style.

in the end, I believe we need impactful choices.

Is your class not a meaningful choice that comes with strengths and weaknesses?

faction, race, class, and used-to spec, are all meaningful choices. This is just another one.

But we’ve both agreed that it’s not meaningful choice if you can swap.

That’s been the players choice to do this for 15 years, why are we swapping?

Have you read the comments on Ions post? Sure is a deafening majority of people against his comments huh?

2 weeks is much more meaningful than 2 mins.

Faction - Paid service
Race - Paid service

Hey you can lead them to knowledge but you can’t make them think

1 Like

Why do we need another one? Why do we need more reasons to exclude players that choose underperforming classes, specs, or covenants?

So time is meaningful? That’s how you are balancing it?

1 Like