#PullTheRipcord

Now, now. Let’s not assume. Maybe he missed a word. Like…“your face the troll.”

1 Like

Just when i thought the thread was out…

Sonichu pulled it back in.

1 Like

You bumped my dead thread for no reason, but hey, priorities…

What do you mean no reason? It’s not eight world quests.

It was confirmed to be two weekly quests. How is that no reason? People in the thread were misinformed and mislead by you jumping the gun to try and rub it in our faces.

It’s important to set the tale straight.

2 Likes

EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION.

Wait…Wrong expansion.

1 Like

Speaking of dead threads, remember that time you thought 8 world quests was all it would take to swap covenants? And then even after it was pointed out with evidence, you still stuck with your original post?

You guys are killing me. This has legitimately uplifted my mood :rofl:

But do you care if people can switch or not?

Hey i remember that!

We should go to make sure everyone knows it’s two weeks and not 8 quests.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/eight-world-quests/630689/1075

Ripcord pullers strong together.

We’ll get through this like we did Azerite, Essences, Corruption.

2 Likes

I’m still rubbing it in your faces. Two week quests with such limited requirements. The only thing that’s ‘hard’ about it is the reset.

But thanks again for proving that you can make something so trivial seem monumental.

Now, all you can do is flummox about shifting the goal posts.

Well said!

1 Like

makes a thread with initial information and keeps it up after being proved wrong

Because it’s not that serious. Oh my goodness.

I’m not sure how many pvpers are in wow, or should i say were…, but just wait until they feast their eyes on the gear at the pvp vendor. Rank 6 pvp gear has the same stats as mythic 0 gear, with horrible stats, hardly any verse to speak of, one if you’re lucky for your spec. Adding to that problem, pvp scaling. In addition, Sockets… wont matter at all in pvp.

As someone who got into PvP 3 weeks ago, I am incredibly relieved to be a person who does high level mythic raiding to get gear.

Luckily the glads/rank1 glads in my guild can come to our alt runs to gear up for PvP otherwise they are in big trouble.

1 Like

I sympathize, really. But, this thread is about pulling the ripcord. I realize we’re on the same side here, but you can’t put more than one issue in a thread, Blizzard can’t process that much information at the same time. It’s a small indie studio, you can’t expect big things from them.

Players that don’t do any sort of real content in the game and being incorrect about the game.

Name a more iconic duo.

1 Like

Yesuna is one of those people that think you can’t criticize something you like.

He or she thinks Blizz is perfect in all they do .

1 Like

Not to get too side-tracked but a lot of people hail Yesuna as paragon of Blizzard defence and don’t realise they are a multiboxer.

Same people praise yesuna then post in threads about how multiboxing will kill the game.

Circling back.

#PullTheRipcord is still alive and stronger than ever.

This Yesuna sounds like a hedgehog apologist.