#PullTheRipcord

Oh my lord, I didn’t even realise that Sonichu is the #3 poster on this thread.

Thank you for your service.

:rofl:

What ever happened to that thread? It’s confirmed 2 weeks now right?

1 Like

“I DIDN’T EVEN CARE ABOUT COVENANTS”

Coming soon, to a Sonichu poster near you.

1 Like

Like clockwork.

1 Like

Yeah, confirmed 2 weeks in Ion’s post I think. Requires 2 weeklies or something of that was how he put it.

Congrats! You’ve won anti-Ripcord bingo too!

They’re going to open them up just like they did with legion legendaries, just like azerite armour, just like essences and just like corruptions.

We only wanted them to try do it before launch so we didn’t have to play a trash game for 6-12 months before they finally give us a finished product but whatever, this is Blizzard we’re talking about.

I’m fairly convinced it’s deliberate at this point, some sort of psychological design choice to increase player retention or something.

3 Likes

All good i made a post in his thread so everyone gets to come together over hilarious thread it is.

1 Like

I understand why Covenants need to be unique since they are the center focus of the Shadowlands. I am looking forward to experiencing each of them and I plan on having a Covenant for each of my alts. But get real, most casual players will never get invited to Mythic+ or raiding other than LFR, it has always been that way. So there is no surprise that serious raiders and mythic+ layers will only allow those covenant buffs that are helpful to achieve their goal. Since I couldn’t care less about raiding or mythic+ I plan on enjoying the Covenants and the game, and I do not care which buff gives me more utility or higher DPS.

Wonder what it was going to be before they saw they covenant uproar.

i still will endlessly point out the blatantly obvious you people cant seem to understand despite it being OBVIOUS.

Exactly, and funnily enough preach had a very good point.

It’s better that they come out with no ripcord so the entire community can get enraged instead of the people who have only played beta/looked into beta.

8.1 is the prime #PullTheRipcord time.

Okay, can you show me where you’ve pointed it out?

What are you pointing out?

Take a deep, long breath and think about what you want to say before typing.

It’s like a sunburn. I don’t even have to mention it and you can’t help but throw yourself into hysterics.

https://i.imgur.com/dU9j8y1.png

You right now.

In what way is a sunburn equivalent with hysterics? People in glass houses shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

Ion’s comment about “minimizing regret” shows how dumb this whole situation has become. Would it be better for the game to minimize players’ feelings of regret or to just eliminate their feelings of regret by not tying power in to the covenant choice. Just let people pick for aesthetics and leave the power out of the equation please. #pulltheripcord

5 Likes

your the troll.

It’s “you’re” btw.

4 Likes

You know what’s great? Ions post has just highlighted to so many more people how out of touch he is with the playerbase.

If anything he has helped the movement by addressing it.

I wouldn’t have addressed it honestly.

Probably time to pack it up and move on hey?