#PullTheRipcord

The game was never balanced so who cares about balance? What kind of logic is this?

Thank you!

Thanks for pointing out reality to me!

It reminds me of the time people said Essences would never be account bound. Thank god champions like you are defending the little man.

1 Like

The game has never been balanced, why are you so concerned that Blizzard gets it right after fourteen years?

Oh no!

Anyway.

1 Like

Because they’ve designed the game in such a way that I’m going to be locked into a choice for at least a year, unless they happen to grow a single brain between however many people make decisions there. Of course I’d be concerned about balance, because I don’t want the rug yanked out from under me when they suddenly realize the numbers are completely screwed up.

1 Like

still blind you guys are still ignorant whatever youl never get it and ill keep laughing.

I mean, if I thought you were ever able to discuss anything in good faith, I wouldn’t.

But your position is based in malice, not ignorance so there’s no real reason to anything beyond mock you.

Yeah, can you imagine what the game would have been like if Blizzard catered to the whiny tryhards and implemented account wide Artifact Knowledge, buffed the droprate of legendaries massively, implemented a legendary vendor, allowed people to trade azerite gear, made an azerite gear vendor, implemented account-wide essences, implemented guaranteed sources of corrupted gear and finally implemented a corruption vendor?

Gee, I’m glad Blizzard never did any of that stuff.

Wait, ALL of those things were well received? But only the 1% care about them. REEEEEEEEEE DONT PULL RIPCORD.

8 Likes

Oh no.

So we started posting the hashtag.

https://i.imgur.com/EK8uwAR.png

1 Like

Please see below:

Thanks for keeping our discussion at the highest priority of general forums.

People need their NaCl intake for the day.

1 Like

I’m horrible at reading social situations. Is this sarcasm? If so I approve and give a thumbs up. If not then I guess I’ll have to respond as to why much if not all of this list is wrong.

2 Likes

Hey guys, I mentioned SALT again to the try-hards

Haha we GOTTEM LADS.

PACK IT UP.

:clown_face:

This is absolutely, 100% sarcasm.

3 Likes

Thank you. i wish we could use a font color that would signify sarcasm. It would make life so much easier.

RIPCORD LITERALLY DESTROYED BY FACTS AND LOGIC

Covenants are being released as-is. You may commence with the snorts and roars.

I won’t have time to do either, I have numbers that need fondling.

Blizzard have walked back on every single implementation of borrowed power that has ever come into the game.

Oh ho ho.

Can’t spell “Ripcord Literally Destroyed by Facts and Logic” without SALT lmao :rofl:

You’re awfully confident for someone whose posted 400 times in this thread alone, and about another 900 in other threads trying to convince people that it’s totally not gunna happen.

Really, the only question with Covenants is whether they pull it before launch, or at 9.1.

What does it matter, it only takes 8 world quests to swap covenants.